01

⚠️ nsfw

The city was often known for its blinding lights and thriving city life. For the population and the grandeur of the buildings and the endless possibilities.

However, it didn't seem that way for him. It was a grey city full of monsters on every corner. Everyone was his enemy and his life was practically pointless.

Or so he thought most of the time. When he was with those he loved it seemed like a small dying ember giving him a bit of hope. Or a candle in the dark giving him some warmth.

He heaved deep breaths at the secure hands he felt feeling his skin. His heart was beating erratically at the pairs of lips working magically against his own.

He felt the owner of the lips move closer as his lap was being straddled. Rythymatic thrusts against him as he tilted his lips for better access but his lungs were begging for air so he pulled away.

"Nono," he breathed out shakily as he was panting for air.

The mentioned male didn't stop his thrusts, dropping his hands from his cheek to around his neck.

"S-stop I'm going to come," he says shakily from the pleasure.

"Then do it," the man on top of him says as he lowers down to fasten the pace using his mouth, continuing his pleasure as he reached down between his legs as well.

He arched his back at the sight and the climax came sooner than he thought as he felt the sense of euphoria hit him.

"Guess I don't have to eat dinner now, Nana," the male chuckled as he wiped his mouth.

He walked away to deal with his hard-on before walking back and sitting beside him. He lifted the boy onto his lap.

The boy was still trying to calm himself. He rested his forehead against his shoulder, softly panting into his shoulder.

"Jeno?"

"Yes, Jaemin?" He replied wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you... And Renjun," he whispers snuggling his face into Jeno's neck. Something about his tone was bittersweet.

Jeno hugged him tighter. "I love you both as well," he replies.

"I would have been dead if you weren't in my life," he mumbles in his neck. Jeno opened his mouth to reply when his phone rang, disturbing his precious time.

He picked it up harshly putting it against his ear.

"I believe I told you to not bother me in my free time," he says coldly. Jaemin pulled away from him only aggravating the boy more.

"I don't care about the other fucking company. Just stick with the plan and we'll beat them! Don't call me if it's urgent." He threw his phone away sighing coldly.

"That's hot," Jaemin chuckles pressing his lips against his forehead. "You're such a cold boss."

"I have to be. Every one of them are idiots," he scoffs. "I just want to stay with you all day," he whined tightening his hold on the boy.

"You're famous young hot CEO, it's bound to happen," Jaemin teased.

Jeno smiled at him. He rarely smiled anymore. Only Jaemin could make him smile.

"Have you seen Renjun lately?"

At that Jeno frowned. The room became silent.