17

Jina was dragging her feet. She was extremely tired and hot. She had been at a job fest where she was interviewed by many different people for all sorts of positions but having nothing but a high school diploma, she expected at least one email of acceptance.

She was at the daycare; by now she had figured out who the two boys were but she pretended not to know them for the sake of being protected from a hundred questions.

She took the baby and went on her way home. The ride home was comfortable, almost so that she didn't want to get up but finally she had arrived home. However, before she entered her apartment she rang at Renjun's door, forgetting something.

As always he answered. "Hey, come in", he says with a smile opening the door wider. She walked in and saw him in the kitchen cooking something.

"I just came to get Rita's plushy which I left here," she says seeing a bunny stuffy on his couch.

"It's on the couch, also come back here in a bit I need to give you something," he says with his back faced to her.

Unable to refuse she went back to put the baby to sleep, leaving her plushy beside her before walking back to Renjun's house.

Renjun had a little extra kimchi was all, he took some out for her and packed it in a jar. He ate his porridge and drank his fruit smoothie waiting for the girl. The kimchi was an excuse he just wants to see her any moment he can.

His face lit up when a knock came at his door followed by a small opening. "Come in," he says still seated and she opened the door wider. His eyes slightly widened and his body froze when she walked towards him, he didn't properly look at her before but now that he was looking at her he was flustered.

Her hair wasn't too long and opened when it was usually tied, her hair was in a layered cut. Her skin was glistening and her eyes were sharp yet bored. Along with her killer looks she was wearing a suit. A bloody suit.

"W-where did you go?" He stuttered as she took a seat in front of him. "Job interview," she says with a deep tired sigh, brushing her bangs back making the older's face heat up.

He had lived by his word. Although he found women pretty he was never attracted to them, no matter how beautiful or great their personalities were no one looked the same as Jina did in his eyes. From an early age, he knew he was gay but she was the only exception. She made him weak in the knees yet at the same time, he made her feel like the one to lead her.

"You seem like you're always busy," he says looking down at his fingers, twiddling with them for reasons unknown.

"Yeah, I kinda need to be," she says as she looks around standing up. "Can I get some water?" She asks.

"You don't have to ask, Nini," he says her old nickname slipping. She smiled at that and helped herself. His eyes were on her the whole time and he kind of wished he didn't because the sight of her greedily gulping down the glass kind of turned him on.

"Fuck you, Renjun. She's back after two years and you're thinking about how hot she is! Get your priorities straight!" The male mentally scolded himself.

"Ah, man it's hot today," she sighs wiping the water that trickled down her neck. He flinched at that looking down, he felt his own body become hot and he was finding it hard to breathe. As if his misery was heard, the front door slammed open.

He quickly stood up, seeing another of his mates in a suit also looking sweaty, his hair a mess. He walked in before freezing, noticing Jina. His eyes slightly widened. "Jina? How are you?" He asks as he removes his shoes.

"I'm good," she replies and it became silent after, it was making Renjun mad that it's become awkward with her.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jeno asks now looking at Renjun at which Jina's cheeks reddened despite it not being directed at her. Renjun gulped when Jeno smirked at him, his back facing Jina and he knew that the younger knew how he was feeling so conflicted.

He wrapped his arms around the boy in a friendly hug to what it looked like to Jina but the boy leaned his mouth against his ear. "I wonder... what's got you so hot and bothered like that?" He snickers making Renjun's knees weak but the older was holding him up.

"I brought cake why don't we all have some?" He says, turning to smile at Jina innocently.