29

⚠️ Mature Warning

"Anyways, I'm sleeping now," Renjun says with a yawn but the thunder outside jolted him awake, he looked at the baby and saw she was sound asleep despite the loud noise.

"I'm not tired," Jaemin says quietly as he made eye contact with Jeno, communicating something. He watched as he bit down on his lip making Jeno gulp as he quickly looked away, contemplating. Then he realized he'd been preparing for something special since candles were lit around his room and the rain outside was just perfect.

"Jina, come here," he calls, gesturing her to the spot next to him. She squints her eyes at him in suspicion but sits close to him anyways. He looked past her at Jaemin once again, confirming a silent nod as Renjun looked between them, reading their eyes

"I just think we could get a little closer," he says as he cupped her face. Her eyes widened as he lowered his head close to hers. She flinched away but he didn't react and stayed still waiting for her to process his actions. Understanding he wanted to kiss her, she relaxed and he gave a small smile, caressing her face again. His lips met hers in a passionate kiss surprising her slightly.

He pulled away and clutched the bottom of his shirt, bringing it over his head. He heard a small 'oh' from Renjun, jaws dropping as the girl in front of him froze.

Her eyes traveled down his torso for a moment, then quickly looked away. Her eyes widened as she felt a shiver run down her spine. She felt him take her hand as he guided it over his skin, gliding it over the smooth surface and the rough edges of his muscle. She looked at him in utter shock.

"It's okay to have desires, it's beautiful when you free them", he says, seeing right through her. It's something that the three males understood about her. That she easily became shy despite hiding that fact with her bold persona.

She became stiff, unresponsive, confused, and reserved whenever something more than a chaste kiss was initiated. Though they understood that it was because of trauma.

Renjun used to be the same too but because the two other males were patient he became comfortable- not as comfortable as Jaemin. She subconsciously thought of it as something to fear despite her first time being beautiful. What Jeno was initiating was something that touched her vulnerability and vulnerability caused fear.

"Do you want to proceed?" He asks after a prolonged silence from her. An expression of shame and guilt appeared on her face as she took in the room.

"I..." her voice came out shaky. "I don't know... I won't be able to satisfy you," she murmurs through gritted teeth.

"But it's not about me... It's about us," he corrects her. "Anything we do is great, really- I don't expect you to be a certain way, and that goes the same for Renjun and Jaemin."

"Then don't tease me or tell me later I wasn't good enough," she warns.

"Of course, we won't," Jeno promises with a smile. He brought her close once again.

"Do you want to watch us?"

Jeno turned to them in confusion as Jina blushed red, startled.

"That's a good idea," Jeno agrees pulling her to sit on his lap as they sat facing them from the side.

Her eyes bulged out the moment Jaemin trapped Renjun against the headboard with his lips already on his in a needy, slow kiss. She didn't want to admit it out loud but it was the hottest sight ever.

The kisses turned rough, Jaemin shoved his tongue down his throat and had one hand that began to palm him making Renjun moan.

"They're usually more aggressive than that," Jeno whispers causing her to jolt in surprise.

"Don't whisper in my ear!" She hissed, lightly elbowing him from behind.

"Why? Don't tell me... does it turn you on?" He teased whispering even lower against her ear. She didn't reply as she was stunned, visibly shuddering.
She set her sights back in front and her jaw dropped, Renjun's top was unbuttoned and they were just in a hot make-out session. Renjun's hips thrust up to meet Jaemin's thrusts, she didn't notice she was turned on and her legs squeezed together unconsciously.

But then she froze feeling something hard poking at her from the bottom. She had to suppress a whimper when Jeno placed his hand on her thigh a little close to her inner thigh.

Renjun's moans became whiny and louder. Jaemin pulled away, looking down at him in awe. "Fuck, Renjun. You're perfect," he had to say making the boy turn red. Jina looked away when Jaemin turned towards her but he was already crawling toward her.

He tilted her head so that it faced him as he took in her red face and nervous eyes. He didn't say anything and just leaned to capture her lips in his making her quietly moan much to her embarrassment. He pulled away while playfully biting her lip, and looked past her to send a wink to Jeno.

"Want me to fuck him?" Jaemin asks. Her eyes widened a second time.

"That's a good idea. Just tell me when you want to stop," he says to her. "You wanna see?" He asks.

"I-" she gulped. She bit her lip when he moved his hand closer to her inner thigh, rubbing circles, soon his finger had dipped inside her shorts. Renjun was like jelly and slightly embarrassed at the fact so Jaemin covered them with a blanket.

"You like getting watched while you're fucked all the time, what's with the shyness?" Jaemin teases looking down at him tauntingly.

"Quit talking, I don't wanna hear anything," he hissed but it came off as cute instead.

Things started to escalate between the four. Jaemin had his mouth on the boy's neck as Jeno continued to tease her with his lips on hers. Just when things began to get serious a shrill cry burst through their heavy tension.

Jina hopped off Jeno's lap as she rushed to the baby and the three froze in shock, their faces starting to go red when they realized what they were about to do.

"I'm sorry, I'm calling quits," Jina says with a nervous smile her face redder than theirs as she left the room to feed the child.

"Guess the three of us are continuing in the shower," Jeno says. Renjun gulped as two eyes looked down at him hungrily.