Filler

Werewolf AU - has nothing to do with the plot, just a side story in a separate universe, this will continue in three parts, enjoy :)

  Like every other day Renjun woke up early just so that he could make himself presentable for a certain Alpha he'd been crushing on.

Some days he changed his lip gloss, other days he tried different variations, his style was always on the artistic side, and due to his good sense, he always got complimented. Arts were a hobby of his such as makeup (which he believed to be an art) fashion and painting landscapes. His main focus however was to make sure he grew up to be a respected Omega.

He hated being stereotyped as someone weak, he wanted to become the head pack healer one day and dedicate his studies to studying medicine. He knew he was smart and strong-willed. Overall he was renaissance omega.

So this alpha he had the fattest crush on was his best friend Jaemin. However the alpha belonged to a slightly higher middle-class family, his father worked for the Pack Alpha. Who's known to be the strongest amongst the pack with genes beyond perfection, they were higher in every aspect compared to the average alpha.

Jaemin didn't hide his interest in the pack alpha's son. His name was Jeno, and Jaemin wasn't the only one with eyes for him, other omegas, betas, and alphas were infatuated with the perfection the heir was.

Renjun scoffs seeing Jaemin stare and get lost in his head as Jeno walks by in the distance.

"Do you think he could like me?" Jaemin asks dazed, as Renjun grows irritated.

"Why would you care? His mate is most likely a female omega or an alpha like our Luna," Renjun snapped him back to reality. Jaemin frowned at that, deepening a lot more when he noticed Jeno stop before a girl, looking smiley and attentive.

"Ugh, it's that clownfish again." Jaemin scowls and Renjun rolls his eyes.

"Don't be rude, she did nothing to you."

"I'm being nice, I didn't call her a bitch or anything."

"Seriously, Jaem. Grow up," he scoffs, he wishes she were petty like that but he wouldn't dare insult the pack alpha heir, especially when the boy was always nice...

Jeno was rushing to the training grounds for his morning practice when he noticed a certain brown-haired Beta, he felt his face warming up.

"Jina, what are you doing this lovely morning?" He asks, unaware of how brightly he smiles. His contagious smile caused her to smile in return making his heart skip a beat.

"Good morning Alpha, I was off to pick some berries. My grandma is planning to take some pie," she says, glancing at his bag.

"Please, just call me Jeno and that sounds exciting, do you need a hand?"

"Oh, not at all! I see you're off to practice, I won't take any more of your time," she walked away just like that making him frown yet also, somehow the atmosphere had gotten brighter. He knows he has to wait till he turns 18 to find his mate but for some reason, he was drawn to her and she wasn't an omega. It made him sad that he'd have to move on one day, he couldn't fathom thinking of anyone else as a mate but then again, you never get what you want.

Jina halted when she caught Renjun by the berry bushes, a basket in his hand. She almost squealed and rolled over like she did in her room when she thought of him. The most perfect boy to exist. She spun around squeezing her cheeks to contain her smile before walking up to him shyly. He towards her, smiling.

🆂🆀🆄🅰🆁🅴🅳 2| SEQUELOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara