CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

This was the Wayne family's last night with the Satsuki's. It was eventful to say the least.

Brushing off the work that makes them all complete opposites they savoured the moment of actually enjoying each others company.

Now Dick was busy tying his tie, spraying some cologne on himself and putting on his cufflinks.

He brushed his hair back and looked at himself in the mirror.

Turning around, he saw Juri walking towards him, brushing her hands down her waist.

Wearing an off shoulder burgundy coloured satin dress, a slit up the side as it hugged her curves.

She got her hair braided back in a fulani style, it fell all the way down her back with beads of many sizes on the ends, cylinder shaped gold cuffs on some of the braids.

She looked up at him to see him eyeing every inch of her body, her skin that was covered by the material and the parts that were left open.

She bit the inside of her cheek as her chest rose, not being able to handle his eyes on her.

"You've gotta stop staring at me like that..." She mumbled out in embarasment, looking towards the window as he shortened the distance between.

"And you have to stop telling me to stop, cause I won't." He teased, one hand on her hip while the other twirled the end of her braids, fidgeting with the beads.

"Come on let's go." She chuckled out as she walked towards the door, taking her phone and her fur shawl with her and wrapping it around herself.

She brushed her hair out and let it fall right back down, the satisfying clinking noise filling his ears as he watched her walk.

She had her tinted glasses in her hand while she turned and looked back, confused as to why he isn't beside her.

"Ooh, yeah, now that's a good angle." He said, taking multiple pictures of her.

Juri struck a quick pose making him burst out into laughter at the sudden move.

"They better be good." She said, pointing warningly at him.

"Good enough to jerk off to-"

"What'd you say?" She asked, whipping her head around towards him.

"Nothing!" He said, a sly grin on his face.

She narrowed her eyes down at him in suspicion as he caught up to her.

"I didn't say anything." He chuckled, pecking her lips.

"Watch yourself." She said, looking at him from the corner of her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He replied, wrapping his arm around her lower back.

Getting into a limousine, they were driven down into the city, the bright lights whizzing past them as many people were busy out and about.

Juri was occupied on her phone, much to her dismay, stuck having to order out new materials and reply to messages that she has been trying to ignore from the many people trying to partner up with her gallery.

Her brows twitched down slightly in annoyance, she wanted to talk with Dick but the business on her phone needed to be attended to.

"Relax Juri, you look very annoyed." He said, taking her phone away from her.

"These people keep on fucking bothering me, wanting to put trash art into my gallery and they use my supplies that I provided for them and still have the nerve to act like they're better than anything and anyone, like bitch you work for me! And because they keep on annoying me, I can't even talk to you." She said.