CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

"It's feckin' 3 am. Why in the holy mother of Jesus are we awake right now." Naoimh grumbled out as her head bobbed to the side while they were in the car.

"And why am I blind folded?" Tobi asked.

"Your not the only one." She sighed out.

"Because, Batman called us over. And I can't let you guys see how we're going to the batcave. Mostly you Tobi." Juri explained.

"Hey, hey I am very trustworthy, I would never tell anybody." Tobi said with folded arms.

"It's not a matter of telling anybody, you'd just break in and annoy the shit out of them." Juri said with a shake of her head.

"...I would never."

"We know ye very well Tobi." Naoimh chuckled.

Getting out of the car parked near an alley, they guided the two blindfolded towards a secret entrance.

"I wanna see!" Tobi whined out as they made their way towards the main area of the cave near the batcomputer.

"Take off your blindfold." She said as she let go of his arm.

"Hey Batsy!" Tobi smirked towards a stoic looking Batman.

"Alright Bats, I see you." Naoimh said, immensely impressed with the high tech.

"I have tried to identify who the blood belongs too by the DNA and the closest I've gotten is to that of a four years old." Batman said, pulling up a picture of a small boy with black hair and brown eyes hugging a teddy bear.

"A four years old? He controls the gang?" Juri questioned in disbelief.

"No, he isn't the one. He's dead." He said.

"Oop-" Juri muttered.

Tobi let out a snort.

They all looked at him.

"Why are ye laughing?" Naoimh asked with wide eyes.

"My bad, it just slipped out!"

"You're so, ugh." Juri shook her head.

"I'm not laughing that the boy is dead, it's the way he said it!" Tobi tried to clear up, his body trembling as small bits of his laughter slipped out.

"Bro, stop laughing!" Ray said, biting the inside of his cheek to stop him from laughing at Tobi.

"Did you guys not hear how he said it?" He said, letting out a laugh as he looked away.

Batman stared at Tobi, his eyes narrowing immensely at him as he glared.

"Okay- I'm sorry, alright I'm not laughing anymore." He said, letting out a shaky breath a smile still on his face.

"He died 27 years ago-"

Tobi began to silently laugh again, turning away, he covered his mouth with his hand.

Juri used everything in her power to hold in a laugh of her own, anytime Tobi laughed she was bound to follow along.

"Are you done?" Batman asked flatly.

"Y-yeah, shit, my bad." He said looking back at him as he sniffled.

"...The boy, died 27 ye-"

Now Juri bursted out into a fit of silent laughter, Tobi joining right after, pushing Juri away she stumbled slightly as she covered her face.

She slapped Tobi's arm and then put her hands on her knees.

"Let the man speak." Ray said, he was holding onto a thin piece of thread at this point, he felt his eyes sting as he held in his own laughter.