CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE

"Ray is taking me out on a date! I am feckin' delighted right now, Juri. But what am I gonna wear? What will I do with me hair?" Naoimh questioned, walking up and down Juri's room.

"You're fine. Relax, you have me here don't you?" Juri chuckled out, wrapping her scarf around her as she got her bag ready.

"Only for like a couple of mintues before you have to head over to school!"

"We'll make it work." Juri shrugged, looking through Naoimhs clothes, sniffling strongly, her blocked nose giving her trouble.

"Alright, you can wear anything but shorts." She said, throwing all of her shorts to the side.

"What makes you think I would wear shorts?" Naoimh questioned.

Juri stared at her and she gave her a sheepish grin back.

"Maybe I was thinking of wearing shorts."

"In this cold? I don't know how you do it." Juri sighed out, shaking her head, sifting through the piles of options for Naoimh to wear.

"Hm, let's see..." Juri picked up a couple of outfits and jewellery she packed.

"Ooh, this is cute. Zara?" Juri questioned, looking at the top.

"Yeah it was like €25." She said, sitting herself down on Juri's vanity and combing through her hair with her own brush.

"Alright, I'm thinking, this plaid skirt, long sleeve white top, so you won't be that cold and then this matching plaid blazer. Your Burberry belt, these three bracelets from Pandora and- oh my gosh, you have the same Givenchy boots as me! Yeah, you are definantly wearing that." Juri said

Shoving the clothes she picked out, towards Naoimhs face.

"I love it! Right, that's grand but what about my hair?" She questioned, taking the clothes into her arms.

Juri stared at her for a moment, a hand to her chin.

"Keep it down, maybe wear a headband if you like. It doesn't really matter because your gorgeous, Ray thinks you're beautiful either way." Juri waved off.

"R-really?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah, that guy is always going on about how he loves your smi- oh no I don't think I should be telling you this." She said with a passive look.

"No,no, Juri tell me!" She pleaded.

"As much as I want to spill the tea, trust me, it is a million times better hearing the person you love talk so well about you than hearing it from somebody else." She smiled, holding Naoimhs hands.

"Maybe he is going to make you blush more than you think you can." She smirked.

'He really isn't, that bitch is going to fold if she even looks at him.' Juri thought.

"Anyway, you've got this, have fun with Ray. I've gotta go to school now before I'm late." She said, checking the time on her phone.

"But you have a cold? Are you sure?" Naoimh questioned.

Juri's voice had changed due to her stuffy nose and her continuous coughing.

Her voice was low, soft spoken and slightly raspy, sniffling every minute.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." Juri shrugged.

Naoimh gave her a big hug with a wide smile.

"You are a fuckin' life saver, I'm gonna be stunnin' leavin' this house!" She cheered out.