CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Gum on her shoes.

Her skirt disappearing after P.E.

Shoving.

Pushing.

Snickering.

Irritating her.

Cutting her off when she's about to talk.

Bag found in the toilet.

All of this was Dahlia's doing, rounding up her own people to torment Juri

"I'm tired." Juri whined.

"I would be too! You should tell the principal." Chanel said tapping her pencil against her page.

The group were currently chilling out in the library just down the town, studying for whatever tests they had coming up.

"The guy hates me, he's not going to do anything anyways." She yawned out.

She was exhausted and annoyed.

"Ew, I feel like I'm getting bullied." She grimaced.

"Juri, you are!" They said at the same time.

"Getting a whole can of soda thrown at you, is definantly not an accident." Chantel said.

"I put acid in their shoes after." She shrugged.

"Where did you get that?"

"Science lab." She got it imported from another country.

"I'm back." Dick said as he walked towards their seating area.

"Thanks!" The twins said as he handed them their frappe's.

"Two burritos, wingstop, and a milkshake, just for you princess." He winked.

"You're the best, after me though." She said as she thanked him taking her food.

He chuckled out at her.

After that, they continued to study, Juri wasn't really studying as she already knew the topics and such.

She sipped on her milkshake quietly while she was on her phone, slumped comfortably on the couch.

Looking up towards Dick who was beside her, she saw he was in concentration as he looked over work in his textbook.

His chiseled jawline, his Adams apple, everything about his face just drew her in, his slightly tanned skin really left her to stare.

His lashes and those pretty blue eyes, his black hair tousled about.

His broad shoulders and his well defined back muscles really attracted her without her knowing.

Her eyes trailed down to his muscular arms, memories of the times he has wrapped them around her waist, flooded back.

From their, she looked at his hands, he was busy twirling a pen in between his fingers.

Then he brought his hand up and pushed his hair back, she liked when he pushed her braids back or when he picked something that might be in her curls, away.

Dick had what it takes to make Juri act a certain way she didn't know she was capable of acting.

Jealousy? She felt it from time to time but she alway thought it was just annoyance.

Timidness? Sure enough she could be shy sometimes, but when Dick stares at her for a long time she immediately starts being timid.

Butterflies in her stomach? That is something she hadn't really recognised before up until now, his physical touch, his staring, his compliments. That all made her feel weak in the knees.