CHAPTER TWELVE

It was a Friday afterschool and Juri was busy nipping at her bottom lip looking for what to wear for her meet up with Dick to work on the project.

She put on a brown sleevless turtleneck tucked into lighter flowy jeans and to top it off a navy blue, brown and white plaid shirt.

She put on white chunky sneakers, sprayed her givenchy perfume on and stood up.

She wore bracelets and beads on her wrist combing her hair out, she decided to put on her gold hoop earings just to add more on her.

She grabbed her tote bag filled with a variety of snacks and supplies, mostly snacks.

"I'm ready." She called out to Ray, he turned around and placed a hand on his chin.

"Hm..." He hummed looking her up and down.

"What?"

"Your tatas are too defined, go change." He said putting a hand on his hip.

Juri groaned out at him.

"Oh come on, this is the third time you've told me to change, the top isn't even that bad!"

"What if Rick-"

"Dick."

"Same thing- what if he tries touching you or something!?" He cried out.

Juri gave him a blank look.

"He's sensible enough to know not too touch me, he's not some weirdo or anything anyway." She said walking towards the door.

"But-"

"No buts, he's really not weird like that, so you don't need to worry." She said reassuringly

He squinted his eyes at her then let out a sigh, grumbling out some words in Spanish he ushered her out of the door.

Getting into his car he began to drive her down the same route he would usually take to bring her too school.

"He lives in-"

"I know." Ray hummed out.

Juri slowly turned her head towards him.

"Tobi told me." He answered simply as he saw Juri's mouth open.

She clamped her mouth shut nodding her head.

"Now! Let's hit it up with my amigos!" He yelled out turning on the Bluetooth and blasting songs.

It was just a few minutes past the time they both set.

Juri's eyes widened as the view of a massive dark mansion came into view.

"Damn, Rick is loaded.." Ray breathed out in the same state of awe Juri was in.

He stopped just three minutes to the house, she got out giving him a fist bump.

She walked her way up towards the Manor. The Wayne Manor, a ginormous mansion.

She strided through the gates and made her way up to the door she raised her knuckles against the wood.

She was about to knock when the door was suddenly swung open.

She was startled by this letting a splutter of foreign words escape her mouth.

Dick stared down at her with a quirked brow he shook it off peaking his head through the door he scanned around.

"Uh what-"

He pulled her into the warm building, he looked rather on edge as he glanced around cautiously.

"Oh my lord..." She glanced around with wide eyes taking in the chandelier hanging off the ceiling and the huge spiral stairs in front of them.

The place was polished clean until it was sparkling, extravagant antiques in places.