CHAPTER SIX

"We've got a job." Ray said, that was enough for Juri to realise what that meant, the air was serious around the car as he drove into a completely different direction.

"Fill me in."

"Opposite the Requim Grand Museum near a college a traitor was spotted quite a few times transporting some of your families goods to a cheap gang that is affiliated with the big bear." Ray explained.

He used one hand on the steering wheel steering the car a few blocks away from the college, not too close but not too far.

'Big bear huh...' Juri hummed.

Big Bear. The name of a very low key but savage gang. They are troublesome people that have no remorse for anything and only seek power.

"We're here to catch the guy and retrieve the stuff, we'll have to break into their base located here it ain't the main one but a minor one quite a lot of baby bears surround this place." He explained putting the car to a stop at a traffic light.

"We'll take cover in a nearby apartment, it's a good fifteen minute walk to the base."

"When do we leave?" She asked leaning her face in her palms.

"Seven o'clock sharp. It'll take the whole night at most."

"Hm." She replied looking out the window, this was another terrible part of the city there was little to no sign of civilisation.

The air was tense around them, as this was a mission that they must take care of so that no danger can arise in Juri's family.

She didn't think she'll have to go on a mission in Gotham, the last place she thought there would be trouble involving her family.

"This is going to be so damn tiring." She said as she got out of the car, grabbing a readied duffle bag with clothes packed for her.

The serious tension emitting from their conversation disappeared and a very silly one raised.

They began to sing Beyonce songs together in a jolly tone while ascending the apartment stairs.

They arrived in the cramped room that was readied just for them, a large black box and another duffle sitting on a couch, a note attached.

Ray picked it up and read the contents Juri peaked at it and saw the directions it gave and a map, red dots marked on the spots the goods are.

She checked her phone and saw there was an hour and thirty before they headed out.

"I'm taking a shower." She said taking her bag with her into the bathroom.

She finished her shower and stepped out a towel wrapped around her she opened the bag and saw all black.

A black turtleneck with black bottoms pockets scattered around and a belt, black gloves and trainers with a cropped leather jacket.

She put them on and checked her phone.

Fifteen minutes to go.

She got out and saw Ray in similar clothes his hair tied up into a man bun.

"I've set a route for us to go through, let's go." He nodded to her she did the same back grabbing the black case by the handle, and her duffle bag full of snacks.

Instead of using a mode of transport they stuck with fast walking towards their destination.

They hid behind walls using their amazing stealth to enter a little bit of the Big Bears zone.

They climbed up a ladder once they got close to the main area of an abandoned building, they slung their stuff onto the roof and Ray took out binoculars, scanning the area and rounding up the amount of gaurds that surrounded the place.