CHAPTER FIVE

Another week back to school and Juri wasn't feeling it at all.

Today she decided to take public transport since she didn't want to bother Ray as he had began his new job.

She got off the bus and began to walk down towards the school gates, one earphone in while the other hung out and laid on her chest.

Music blasted from her earphones and into her ear, if close enough you would be able to hear it.

She made it towards her locker no sudden interruptions occurring at the moment, she finished at her locker closing it shut she began to walk away.

Surprisingly nothing much happened and she was glad, but she still didn't let that get to her, she had to expect the unexpected.

Just as she rounded a corner she bumped into a hard chest.

"Sorry." She said as she pulled her glasses down a bit because they were pushed up on impact.

"Your fine, I wasnt looking. It's my bad." She looked up and saw a bashful looking Dick Grayson he had an apologetic look on his face as he held one strap of his bag.

"Mn, yeah it really is your bad." Juri said before beginning to walk Dick turned and trailed close behind her.

"So how are you this morning?" He asked.

"Eh, I'm alright but it isn't going to last long in this school." She grumbled out.

"You?"

"Same as you."

Dick hummed out, he heard a muffled and low sound coming from Juri he leant down a bit as she stopped and looked at a flyer.

"Who are you listening too?" He questioned as he liked the beat coming from the song.

Juri glanced at his face that was a bit close to her face then she looked ahead.

She let a smirk grace her glossed lips.

"Wizkid." She answered, he quirked a brow the first time hearing of such a singer.

She took the vacant earbud from her chest and brought it up to his ear.

He took it and began to smile.

"It's good shit." Juri said bopping her head along with the song grinning up at him.

Dick nodded along too.

The bell rang for their first class.

"Alright you got some of the good stuff, now piss off." Her grin disappeared and she took her earbud from him.

"Awh..." He pouted out at her, her face became dangerously blank as she stared at his attractive face.

"You can listen at lunch..." She mumbled using her finger to scratch her cheek.

She immediately turned around waving behind her and climbed up the stairs to her classroom.

•\•\•\•\•\

"Please make sure you study for the biology test that will be taking place in two days!" The teachers voice became louder with every word as students dashed out of the classroom for lunch.

She exchanged her books, and headed towards the ladies restroom upon entering laughter flooded her hearing.

She ignored it and began to wash her hands, as she made lunch for herself.

"Woah your hair is so big." A girl said as she reached her hand out, Juri jerked her head to the side away from her hand.

"Can you, not." Juri hissed out rolling her eyes.