CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

A big, toothy smirk spread across Juri's face at the sight before her.

She placed her hands on her hips as pure excitement and glee showcased on her face.

"Damn, you're deadass scaring me." Ray said, holding Dami in his arms.

Her smirk widened as she stared at the beautiful mansion that they are finally allowed to move into.

A fountain at the entrance, bushes and trees neatly cut around the sides of the driveway, the lights on as the sun had set and the clouds blocked the sky.

"How'd you like it?" Tobi smirked, getting out of the car and making his way towards them.

She turned around and brought her hand out, he mirrored her own grin and they slapped their hands together perfectly, creating a very ear pleasing clap.

Locking in they let go and fist bumped.

"Dinner's on me tonight, 9 o'clock sharp. You're late? You're fault." She said to Tobi's men that accompanied him.

They all cheered at this.

Dami pranced around Juri as excitement came off of him, he put his paw against her stomach, nudging his snout against her continuously.

"You can go on and run around, don't leave the gates." She said, pointing at the gates.

He let out a grunt in reply immediately soaring off.

"I want to see what it looks like!" Juri said brightly as she grabbed Tobi and Ray's hands, dragging them with her.

A guard pulled the door open for them, allowing them inside they made looks of awe at the two spiral stair cases, the marbel floor and stairs, gold railings and the lovely decorations around.

Lovely chandeliers hanging from above.

They made their way upstairs and walked down the freshly painted halls, a velvet carpet under their feet.

"These are where your rooms are, all your stuff is inside as well." Tobi said, swishing around a bottle of hennesy in his hand.

The first door was Ray's room, a dark grey and silver aesthetic.

A very modern looking room with a fancy silver light, hanging from the ceiling, a toilet just around the corner.

"Damn, just like I asked for." Ray nodded out in content.

"Dont be surprised if you catch me sleeping here." Juri said as she began to make her way further down.

"Mhm." Tobi hummed in agreement, Ray chuckled at them.

"Oh, well damn." Juri mumbled in surprise as she stood at the entrance of her room.

Tobi and Ray joined her and let out yells of shock.

A cream and gold aesthetic was littered around the room, it was big, around the same size as Ray's.

A grand bed with a gold silk cover. Her vanity with light lining across the mirror, all her products arranged perfectly.

A throne sofa on the other side and a large balcony, chairs and plants installed.

"What are you, a princess?" Ray questioned as he kicked off his shoes and dove onto the soft rug on the floor.

"Yeah." She smirked, pushing her walk in closet door open to reveal a wide room with a cosy atmosphere, her clothes hung neatly and divided in sections.

A full body mirror in one of the corners with gold lining.

A round couch in the middle as the room stretched out, most sections were full while others were left empty.