CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE

"Thanks Hiro." Juri tiredly smiled.

"No problem, please rest well. You've done a lot this past week." He bowed.

"Oh I sure will." She chuckled out as she sluggishly made her way up the stairs.

For the last week Juri had been busy arranging the once a year auction event for her gallery.

It was a very large event for her business, powerhouses, good and bad from around the world will travel over to the venue to get their hands on priceless art pieces.

But usually her own works were the main star of the show.

From looking over every art collection ready to be sold and painting her own to arranging the venue and prepping all the workers and organising security.

For her to do all this she had to travel down to France. She was truly exhausted after all the work she had done.

She was grateful she didn't have to do it alone, she had her family to help.

Now Ray was currently on a vacation, visiting his parents back in Columbia.

Juri didn't really care that he traveled, just as long as he brought back his mother's meregòn.

During her time away she wasn't able to talk to Dick as much as she wanted to, let alone tell him what she was doing because of how busy she was.

Kicking off her heels, she took her speaker and connected the blue tooth, she began to play Get Money by Junior M.A.F.I.A.

Bopping her head lightly to the music playing at a perfect volume in her quite room, not too loud and not too low.

She sat at her vanity, putting back her glasses and putting her still straight her up into a bun, pushing up her pink fluffy headband, she began to remove her makeup.

Staring at her reflection, she spaced out then let out a groan and held her head down.

She had encountered Liam at her favourite takeaway, he had seen her but because she quickly left he didn't have time to pursue her.

It annoyed her how hurtful his previous words were to her and how much frustration he was putting on her.

Shaking her head she threw the cotton pad in her hand away.

"After all this, I need to treat myself." She mumbled to herself, beginning to strip herself and lazily flinging her clothes on the floor as she headed into her bathroom.

Wrapping her towel around herself for a moment she twisted the knob to her jacuzzi built bath tub, she filled it up and put some oils.

Heading to the sink, she began to do her face routine, finishing up she secured her bun once again and kept her headband on.

Putting her towel on a railing, she dipped her foot into the tub then relaxed her body into the heated water.

Her tense body immediately relaxed at the heat radiating off the water.

She rested her head back a bit as she stared up at the ceiling.

"This is the shit." She hummed in satisfaction.

Looking down at the water, it rippled against her movements.

She stared at the scar, the very noticeable scar on her hip.

She has been covering it up with either high waisted pants or long shirts.

As she stared at it, she shivered unintentionally at the memories that came along with staring at it.