CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

Climbing up the stairs, Juri made her way towards her fathers office after making a quick stop to the toilets to wash her hands

The guards nodded towards her and she nodded upwards in greeting.

Opening the door for her, she entered and saw Kojirou pleading to Jire.

"No, Kojirou, the poor boy looked so tired when he got here, I planned for them all to come here in one piece." Jire said, shaking her head and looking away from him with folded arms, upset at him separating Dick from the rest.

"I'm sorry baby, please forgive me. I won't ki- sho- do anything to him." He said.

"Promise?" She asked, glancing at him.

"I promise." He grinned.

'He promises to not kill him yet.' Juri thought, knowing full well how her father was.

Jire was quite oblivious to some things and topics, which makes her a bit gullible and naive.

"Welcome back." Juri smiled, happy to see her father, he turned and immediately scooped her into his muscular arms.

He is a large man with a lean, muscular build, standing at the same height as Tobi, slightly tan skin and the same tattoos as Tobi and Juri on his body, plus a dragon tattoo on the right side of his neck.

He had long black hair, stopping just before his shoulders, it being wavy and slightly unruly, he had bangs covering his eyes.

With a bit of a stuble for a goattee and a mustache, adding to his attractive features.

He smothered her face with kisses as he had missed her a lot more than he thought he would when she moved to Gotham.

He gave a grin to Juri, showing his sharpened canines and she gave him a grin back.

A grin that looked exactly the same.

"Now that I'm back, you know what we have to do?" He asked, his grin stretching with a look of mischief.

"Oho, we are going to make a shit ton of money." Juri said.

"Language." Jire said.

"Sorry." She chuckled sheepishly.

"What is this? A family hang out? You guys can't have one without me." Tobi said, walking in with a look of hurt.

Dressed in white wide leg, suit pants, with a white tank top underneath an unbottened silk, black, short sleeved floral shirt, a silver watch adorning his wrist and a thin silver chain on his neck.

"Nobody cares about you." Juri mumbled.

"Monkey." He coughed out.

"Ugh-! Daddy did you hear that!?" She said pointing an accusing finger towards Tobi.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Now, now. I've planned for us to have dinner. A nice family dinner." Jire said with a proud smile.

"What!?" Kojirou said in shock and distaste.

"Yes Koko, and you will be nice to them." She said.

"I don't want to see that little weiner that has baby shrimp for a di-"

"Kojirou." Jire said warningly.

"...What I mean is, I don't want to see him, or his family." He said stubbornly.

"Who is he anyways?" He grumbled out.

"If, you go. I'll treat you to something good." She said, kissing his cheek.