CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

Akemi strolled elegantly towards her own side of the huge mansion, maids and guards bowing at her presence.

She turned a corner and halted her walking, fanning herself lightly with a look of interest glimmering in her eyes.

The armed guards stationed in front of her quarters, were knocked out completely.

Her sharp gaze went from their limp bodies towards her main door that was left completely open.

Walking forward, she stepped through the doors and walked further down her well furnished hallways.

She went towards her office and opened the doors, she stared at her intruder as she tapped her closed fan to her lips.

"And what are you doing here?" She questioned her lips tugging into a smirk of mischief.

"I want information on the Bears." Damian simply replied, rummaging through her drawers and looking through multiple files.

"If you wanted that you could've went up with your father, he's in the middle of discussing it with my son." She said simply.

Walking towards one of her shelfs and picking up her kiseru pipe, made of gold and the finest wood, she put some tobacco inside it and lit it up.

Damian looked up from the file he was holding then put it down.

"You know some stuff don't you?" He asked her, propping his elbows onto the desk and interwining his fingers together in front of his face.

"Well ofcourse, dear, they don't call me the Godmother of the Satsuki's for no reason after all I was the former boss before I handed it down to Kojirou." She said with a shrug as she blew out a cloud of smoke.

"Hm, I've read about an incident that happened with Juri when she was 14, she was kidnapped. Liam Quill being the one that leaked her whereabouts to a group of thugs." Damian said, pointing at the profiles of the men that took Juri.

"Yes, but they're dead so it doesn't really matter now does it-"

"There is a potential link with those men and the Bears, isn't there?" He said.

Akemi stared into Damians eyes as she had the pipe to her lips, letting out a breath.

"We believe there is a connection, with what Juri had told us about the event it best fit the Bears more than it did any other criminal group." She explained.

"Why was she kidnapped anyway?" He asked.

"Juri said, the leader wanted to mark her before he leaves. Most likely knowing that he would be killed, which he was completely correct about." She said.

"Mark her?" Damian questioned with furrowed brows.

"A knife dug into the side of her stomach, near her waist, and going up. That was his way of marking her." She said, her eyes dulling at the memory of seeing it for the first time.

"Was he aware that she is a Satsuki?" He asked.

"Oh yes, 100 percent." She nodded, leaning against her desk.

"Liam was the one that told them, willingly as well but it seemed as though he didn't know she is a Satsuki, so we let him live since he was a child, but of course, not without putting his family in the worst financial position possible. And killing his dog, oh he did not like that." She said.

An evil smile tugged on her lips, remembering what they did.

"After that all happened, it left her in an unfixable state for quite some time." She said, glancing down at her nails.