CHAPTER ELEVEN

"You'll be moving in to the house soon, it'll be closer to your school than the apartment." Tobi said through the phone.

Juri had her phone towards her ear as she made her way towards the school entrance.

"What's taking long anyway? I thought the moving was finished long ago?" She asked weaving past some students that walked slowly in front of her.

"It is, it's just there are some small gangs hanging about, we have to wipe them out without causing there to be suspicion from this cities heroes."

"I already have some bits to take care of, I don't want Batman trying to bust my ass again." He groaned out tapping his pen on his cheek.

"True, I'm at my school now. I'll talk to you later though." She said, waving to a few passers as they greeted her.

"Yeah, all right Bye!" He said into the phone quite loudly, Juri chuckled cutting the call.

She headed straight towards the art room, upon entering she got a round of greetings from students.

She's come to notice that not every student despises her, and all of them really like her.

"G'morning Miss." She greeted putting her bag down near her seat and heading towards the teachers desk.

"Hello Juri!" Ms. Sharon replied, a cheerful woman, light brown straight hair with blonde highlights, she wore glasses and had optimistic green eyes.

"Now, I need you to get a start on painting the clay..." She breathed out as she tutted leading Juri towards the back.

"This is for the upcoming exhibition as I have told you, I have the sketches that I want you to do on it but besides that you can do whatever. Just keep the main Idea of it though." She explained as she gestured towards the many clay creations that have now hardened.

"Alright, that's fine." Juri smiled.

"Thank you dear, I would have loved for you to put in your own work but we don't have enough time for it." Ms.Sharon said with a disappointing sigh as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine really, I'll get started on this though." Juri answered nodding towards the clay.

"Thanks dear." She patted her shoulder before checking up on the other students.

Juri took off her cardigan and rolled up both sleeves of her white button up shirt, revealing the two black tattoos that circled around both her wrists.

She set her self up, putting in one earbud she began bopping her head to the music, she unwrapped a lollipop and put it into her mouth.

Tying her cardigan onto her waist she headed straight to work.

•\•\•\•\•\

Dick strolled down the hallways, making his way towards the art room when he was stopped by Veronica.

"Hi." She said as she crossed her arms under her chest.

"Hey?" Dick said.

"Do you like Juri?" She suddenly asked catching him by surprise, his eyes widened in shock at this.

"Uh, yeah she's a nice friend." He shrugged.

"No not as a friend but... you know?" She asked again with an annoyed look.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked back, his brows creasing a bit.

"Just answer my question Dick."

"No I don't. I have to go now." He said pushing past her.