"Well, we will be having supper soon so I don't know why you bothered coming this time." Simon said. I don't know why he had to say that. Now Liam will get angry.

"Just because I was gone for a couple of days doesn't mean you took my place." Liam replied. I don't know why he has to say 'his place' because now Simon will think Liam and I are together and I didn't tell him anything.

"What place Liam?" Rex asked before Simon could.

"Rex, did you only come here to start a fight?" I asked mad at him.

"That was a question on everyone's mind so someone had to ask." Rex replied. "So, what place Liam?"

"Yeah, what place Liam?" Simon added. "You can't answer now."

"I'll answer it when I put a bullet between your eyes." Liam said. Why does he have to always threaten someone even now when he is trying to change?

"The pizzas are here so can we just calm down a bit and act like adults." Calum said, getting up. "Thank you, Liam and Simon."

"I'll go get the kids." Simon said getting up.

"I'll help Calum get the pizza." I got up and went with Calum. "Do you think they will ever get along?" I asked.

"No, but that's not because of you. They just hate each other because of their previous interactions so even if one day you choose to marry one of them and the other one finds their own person then you will still see them fighting." Calum replied. "Now put on a smile."

"Okay." I replied and Calum opened the door for the delivery man. We took the pizzas from the man and Calum tipped him again.

We went back to the others and they were still arguing in front of the kids. I put down the pizzas and went to the kitchen to get them all plates. Sometimes it's nice for a family to interact whether it's them arguing or not but when it comes to my family, arguments scare me because I am scared someone might snap and end up killing someone.

I felt someone's hands on my waist so I turned around.

"I miss you." Liam said.

"You can tell me that without putting your hands on me." I told him, taking his hands off me.

"I told you I would tell you why I couldn't answer your calls so why are you still acting cheeky?" Liam asked.

"I am not acting cheeky. I just asked you not to touch me." I told him. "Liam, we agreed to co-parent. I am not your girlfriend and I would appreciate it if you stopped treating me like one."

"Woah." He smirked. "Not my girlfriend?"

"Yes, now keep it down, I don't want people to think we are fighting." I said.

"I thought we were giving us a chance?" He said. "Did you just sleep with me because you miss my body?"

"Liam, please keep it down." I said softly. I know he just wants Simon to get out of my life that's why he is saying all that nonsense.

"Why? Why should I keep it down, Stacey?" Liam asked coming closer to me. "Are you scared someone might find out you still love me?" He asked and before I could say anything he kissed me so I smacked him.

"IS EVERYTHING OKAY?" Lexie shouted.

"Everything is fine." Liam shouted. "You want to give me another smack?" Liam smirked.

"Just take these." I gave him some plates and he smiled taking them from me. I took the remaining plates and followed Liam.

Liam put the plates down and quickly took Angel from Simon.

"Daddy." Angel said, excited to see Liam.

"I miss you kid." Liam said. "Daddy got you a gift but I will give it to you later."

"Okay, daddy." Angel replied so I took her from Liam.

"You need to eat." I told my baby, giving her to Simon. "Daddy will feed you."

"A kid can only have one father." Rex commented, irritating me.

"Stay out of my family business Rex." I told Rex. I don't know what Liam told him but it feels like he asked him to always take his side and get Simon out of our lives. It feels like they have that agenda.

"Rex is family." Liam said. "But Simon isn't so why don't you tell Simon to stay out of our family business." I don't know why I bother arguing with these idiots.

"The pizza is nice." Lexie commented. "So, anyone has anything appropriate to say since there are kids here?" She asked and no one said a word.

Everyone ate their food in peace and left the second they got a chance. I guess Simon and Liam being in the same room just ruins everything for everyone. I hope they start getting along for Angel's sake.

"When is he leaving?" Liam asked after everyone left and Simon took Angel to her room.

"He is staying for the night." I replied opening the front door for him. "Please leave. I am tired and I want to sleep."

"I am not leaving." Liam stated.

"You made everyone upset, you ruined my whole party and now you still want to stay here to make things worse. Listen, Liam, I will talk to you tomorrow when I have the energy so, please leave." I told him. "Let me go get your flowers."

"I'll get my flowers tomorrow. Goodnight." He tried to kiss me but I stopped him. "Call me if you need anything."

"I will, thank you." I closed the door.

I feel bad for Liam. I can understand where he is coming from but sometimes, I just wish he could be as nice as Simon.

I went straight to bed since Simon was looking after Angel. 

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*

Chapter 69 out on inkitt now.