Final Round

⚠️🔞⚠️

Do not judge, it is my first time typing this stuff out. Culo is ass.

Back to Normal: Last Part

I took a deep breath and adjusted to the sudden feeling of what I just did. I looked down at Bruno and held his hands away from his face so he couldn't cover or hide his blush. I leaned down and kissed him, closing my eyes and enjoying him. I moved his hands to my hips so he couldn't hide his beautiful face behind those hands. I broke from this kiss. He held my hips like I wanted him to do so I quietly whispered in his year.

"Good boy."

I could feel the blush on his face before I looked back at him and saw it. Beautiful. I sat back up and positioned myself comfortably on his lap before I started to slowly move up. I wasn't going to go fast just yet, just so both of us could get adjusted to the feeling without being overstimulated. At least for his first time, maybe next time I won't be so vanilla with him. Anyways.

Once I was up enough, I went back down steadily but accelerated a bit more this time, so I wasn't making him bored. I took a deep breath to keep a moan from slipping out of my body, not that I was against it. I looked down at Bruno again since I felt his hands move and, like I expected, he had his face covered. I'm all for being gentle on his first time, but I needed him to stop hiding his face from me.

I leaned down and grabbed my waistband from my pants then made a belt-bind around his wrists and attached the waistband to the headboard of the bed so he couldn't move his hands to his face. I leaned down and moved his head to the side as I kissed his neck and continued to move my hips up and down on top of him, giving both of us an abundant amount of pleasure. I knew he was trying to say something, but the only things that came out were soft and desperate whimpers.

Y/N: "Darling? ~"

Bruno: "hm?" he whimpered.

Y/N: "Use your words... tell me what you want my love~"

Bruno: "I-I..." he mumbled, "faster... please... please go faster~"

I smiled and kissed his neck again as I did what he asked and started to go faster, lifting myself and lowering myself down at a quicker pace than before to please him. He kept whimpering and whining, so I felt he still wanted me to be quicker with it. He could speak, so if he wanted me to slow down or stop, he would say like the good boy he is. I lifted myself back up to my comfortable position on top of him, having my arms behind me on his thighs to keep myself upright.

I closed my eyes and focused on speeding up carefully, so I didn't hurt either of us while trying to pleasure us. Bruno finally started to make noises other than whimpers when I got faster, but I wanted him to be louder for me, and to do that, it meant I would have to make him more satisfied. I happily did so by picking up the pace of my riding, making myself let out quiet moans from all the pleasure I was feeling. Bruno shut his eyes as he kept moaning, still a bit too quiet for my liking so I continued, gaining momentum.

Bruno opened his eyes and looked up at me, he was a blushing mess, even more so now that he couldn't hide said blush behind his hands. He lightly tugged on the restraints around his wrists and whimpered, wanting to hide his face. He was too cute, it looked adorable, and his noises were even better. I held onto his thighs tighter and sped my hips up even more, moaning a bit louder than before, Bruno also making his moans louder. He started to breathe a bit quicker, so I moved my hips quicker as well.

I closed my eyes as I accelerated my movements on him, neither of us able to keep in the moans anymore. I opened my eyes and looked down at my boyfriend, his head was leaning back, and he was moaning louder the faster I got. Bruno suddenly started to squirm underneath me and whimper and moan even louder, his face getting red and his dick twitching inside me. He was close, I could tell. I smirked a bit and held my dick, pumping it quickly to get myself close so I could finish along with him.

Bruno: "F-Faster! ~ Please, please go faster, please, faster, I want more, please~" He begged.

It was beautiful, his desperate moans and begging made me want to tease him until I saw tears, but not this time, not for his first time. I gave him what he wanted, speeding my hips up on him more. I moaned and pumped my dick faster, getting myself close as I felt Bruno's dick inside me twitching even more, it was clear that he was closer than I was to finishing, so I moved my hands faster on my dick.

I would have had him do it for me, but his hands were still tied to the bed frame with my waistband, it was a beautiful sight to see, even more so to hear, the sounds of whimpers and moans are something I can't even explain. I will admit that this was not my first time with intercourse, and I have heard plenty of moans from a past partner, they had beautiful moans as well, but they could never compare to my now boyfriends' moans.

I panted and sped my hands and hips up as much as I could before I felt that final twitch from inside me. I pushed myself down onto him so that he was deep inside me when he finished, and luckily, I got myself close enough to finish along with him, the semen going onto his chest and stomach and his shooting deep inside me. We both had arched our backs when we came and we both moaned loudly, his louder than mine.

I panted and leaned down on him, slowly taking his dick out of me and letting the cum drip out of me as I laid down on his chest, my cum getting onto me. I didn't care though. I reached up and untied his wrists from my waistband and I tossed it back to the floor so that he and I could comfortably cuddle together until he got the motivation for the bath I had planned, along with the other aftercare I had planned.

I didn't think it was possible to love him more than I already did, but it was.

I am so sorry for the very late update! I'm currently in my dads' place and I don't exactly want him to see that the "stories" I make are smut.. sooooo. I hope you understand!