The Talk

Authors note: I'm changing the format of how I write this story, please comment if you like this version better or not, this is simply a test.

⚠️🔞⚠️

I walked inside the house with my boyfriend, he looked like he still had so much energy pent up inside him. I had an idea but wasn't sure if he was ready. Bruno gets very nervous and flustered from just seeing me without my shirt on, so I had no idea how he would react if I asked that. Perhaps it would be better if I waited. Bruno turned his head to you and saw you staring.

Bruno: "Uh, Y/N? You ok?"

Y/N: [Shit- I was staring at him.] "Yes, of course." I smiled.

Bruno: "You sure? You look like you have something on your mind."

Y/N: "Ah, it's that obvious, huh?" I slightly chuckled.

Bruno: He smiled and nodded. "A little bit. So? What's up?"

Y/N: "Well... I was just thinking about something." I slightly looked away.

Bruno: "And what would that thing be?" He tilted his head to the side as he asked. "Come on y/n, you know you can tell me anything."

Y/N: "I know, but, this is a bit different.."

Bruno: "Take your time, I won't force you to tell me anything you don't want to tell me."

Y/N: "Ok.." I took a deep breath, "what if we took our relationship to the next step?"

Bruno: He tilted his head again, but this time in confusion, "what do you mean?"

Y/N: "Well, we've been dating for a few months now, and, I was thinking that maybe we are ready for something more.. what's the word... intimate?"

Bruno: His face almost instantly turned red when he realized what I was trying, and failing, to say.

Y/N: [I think I broke him-] "Uh, Bruno? You alright, amor?"

Bruno tried to speak, but it was just mumbled jibberish. I couldn't help but slightly giggle at his response. He's so adorable. I held his hands and kissed him softly.

Y/N: "We don't have to if you aren't ready yet, I am more than happy to wait until you're more comfortable."

Bruno just nodded with his adorable red face, I smiled and took him to the bedroom. He had plenty of time to decide if he was ready or not, mamá was going to be out for the entire week after all. But for tonight, we decided to just sleep. Bruno didn't sleep though, he was awake all night, thinking about that conversation, and about me.

Well, me, but without clothes.