Sisters to the rescue

You hear the animals making their hungry noises as you fill the buckets with their feed. You walk into the barn and organize the buckets from who eats the most to the least, then start pouring their portions into their food bins. You look outside the barn to see Bruno carrying a bucket of water and a trail of rats carrying buckets as well following right behind him. You chuckle to yourself then get water from the river for the animals. You walk past Bruno then stop, looking over at him.

"One for you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you," Bruno mumbled to each rat, handing them a piece of corn.

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

"Bruno, what are you doing?" You abruptly ask.

"Huh- Uh- Nothing!!" He quickly said while hiding the corn he took for his rats.

"Ask first, ok?" You laugh a bit.

He smiles a bit and chuckles, nodding. You smile softly and go inside the barn to give the animals their new fresh water. You hear six knocks then look over and see Bruno walking over to you, seeming very uncomfortable. He grabs a bucket from the shelf and puts it on his head as he sits in the corner, curled up in a ball, hugging his knees. You tilt your head curiously and walk over to find out what's wrong.

"Bruno?" you quietly say.

"Bruno isnt here right now..." he responds just as quietly, if not quieter.

"Oh, then, Jorge?" you guess, lifting the bucket up slightly.

He grunts and pulls the bucket back down, nodding. You sit next to him then try asking questions, but he wouldnt respond to any of them with words, just grunts and whines. You stand up and pat the bucket before leaving the barn. He lifts the bucket up, thinking he annoyed you so he pulls it down hard and curls up tighter. You look outside the barn doors and see a couple people angrily talking, so you walk up to them.

"I told you he was a big baby," One of the men said.

"He completely ignored my request, saying he doesn't do it anymore, what a pathetic excuse!" another complains.

"Maybe he finally realized his so-called gift is more of a curse," the other growled.

"Or maybe he didnt want to feel responsible for your shitty ass future and then get yelled at because you dont like what you see," you interrupt and they all look at you.

You were glaring at them heavily. You knew about the rumors and how people didnt like Bruno, but you didn't realize that they were this rude. They all went quiet as they looked at you. One of them walks up closer to you, getting close to your face. His breath smelled like alcohol and he was red from rage.

"Who do you think you are talking to like that!?" He says loudly.

"The one who smells worse than the animals here, for a second I thought you were one of my pigs that somehow escaped, but then I realized my pigs smell better," you say calmly with a cold dead expression, "they behave better too."

"Who do you think you are!?" He hissed, reminding you of a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"I'm the person who is in full control over your food, the person who could easily poison your food and hide the evidence with one of Julieta's foods," you say with a calm tone.

The men go quiet. You hear footsteps behind you then someone shakily hugs your arm. You knew it was Bruno by the way his soft small hand fit perfectly in yours. You see the man look at Bruno and try to lunge at him but you carefully push him behind you as you violently push the man to the ground. You see the sky go dark then hear loud thunder. Pepa saw and heard everything.

You take Bruno back into the barn and you hug him, covering his ears as the screaming begins. After about 20 minutes you hear Julietas soft voice telling them to eat, but it wasnt her soft comforting voice, it was very threatening. They both come into the barn and join the hug. You back away and let them take care of their younger brother. Hes only 2 minutes younger, but it still counts.

You turn to leave then get pulled into the hug as well. Julieta and Pepa thanked you for standing up for their brother and hugged you tightly, but not enough to hurt you. Bruno hugs you and thanks you as well. You looked down at him to see his little smile, so obviously smiled back.

"So, what did you two do with those guys?" You ask curiously.

"That not important," Pepa says and a rainbow is over her head as she hugs Bruno again.

"We are the perfect family who do no harm, and there is no evidence that we did anything at all," Julieta calmly said with an innocent smile.

Shes definitely the most dangerous out of the triplets.