Getting Ready

Bruno tumbled to the ground as his nephew tackle-hugged him, saying how much he missed him. Bruno smiled and hugged Camilo back before standing back up when he was tackled back down by his niece Mirabel, who did the same thing. Before he even got the chance to sit up, the rest of his nieces and nephews had a dog pile on him. He got a hug from everyone before he was able to stand back up, this time when he was hugged, it was more gentle and he didn't get tackled, but he did get a very tight hug from both his sisters.

"It's nice to see you again Bruno," Julieta said softly while removing herself from the hug.

"Where have you been? It's like you completely disappeared!" Camilo shouted.

"Well-"

"I've missed you, tío Bruno!" Antonio clung to his uncle's leg, hugging it tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I've missed you too," he rubbed Antonio's head, his heart melting from how adorable he was.

"Why haven't you been around as much??" He says in the most innocent voice.

"Uh-, oh, what's that?" Bruno points to the corner of the room.

"Huh?" Antonio looks over.

Bruno quickly had a few of his rats do something interesting where he pointed so he could distract Antonio from the question and luckily, it worked. He giggled and ran over to play with the rats and that's when Pepa hugged him again, rain falling from above her head and he didn't even care. Bruno just happily hugged his sister and let her have her emotions.

"I am so sorry, you're soaked now!" Pepa cries out, wiping her tears as a rainbow forms.

"That's alright, there's nothing wrong with a bit of rain," he smiled at his sister who smiled back.

"So, what brings you here?" She asked.

"I have a date and- gah-!"

"No more words are needed!" Pepa smiled as she dragged him into her room to get him ready.

Bruno sat on the bed like he was told and Pepa calls for her sister Julieta and she comes in quickly with an outfit already waiting. He knew he could count on his sisters to help him get ready for this important night, and they were glad to. They run him a bubble bath and brush his hair out before and after said bath, making sure it's nice and fluffy. They went through different hairstyles until they found the one that he liked the most, which was a simple ponytail. He liked the man bun as well but decided to stick with the ponytail.

"You look so handsome hermano!" Julieta cheered as she cupped his face.

"Heh, thank you.." he mumbled, kind of embarrassed that he needed help from his sisters.

"Of course, anytime! We love helping you out!" Pepa smiled softly at her brother.

"I just hate to bother you guys.." Bruno spoke quietly.

"It really is no trouble, it's quite fun actually," Julieta reassured him.

"Yes, but you have to tell us how the date goes!" Pepa excitedly replied.

He chuckled quietly and nodded, getting squished into a sandwich hug with him in the middle. He took the hourglass necklace from Julieta since he asked her to keep watch of it, which she did a very good job of, and puts it on. Pepa walked him to a full-body mirror and Bruno looked at his appearance, satisfied with how he looked. He was nervous and scared that it wouldn't have looked good, but he felt confident with his sister's love and support.

He was ready for date night.