Round 2 Part 1 (Your POV)

⚠️🔞⚠️

Do not judge, it is my first time typing this stuff out. Culo is ass.

Y/N's POV:

I made myself comfortable on his lap then began to move my hips around in circles. His response was another adorable whimper along with him trying to hide his blushing red face behind his hands. I took his hands and moved them to the bands of my pants before speaking quietly but firmly.

Y/N: "Would you be a good boy and take these off for me?"

His face turned even more red as he nodded quickly and began to strip me eagerly. I could feel him getting hard underneath me as he did what he was told. I moved positions to make it easier for my clothes to come off, but I went back to how I was after tossing my clothes to the floor. I hovered over his lap as I leaned down and kissed my boyfriend firmly on the lips before asking.

Y/N: "Mi amor?"

Bruno: "Sí?"

Y/N: "¿Podrías hacerme un favor?"

Bruno: "Sí!"

Y/N: "Dame tu mano querido."

He lifted his hand to me without hesitation and I gently took it, planting a soft kiss on the top of it before opening my mouth and taking two of his fingers and closing my mouth around them. I watched his adorable reaction to it as I sucked on his fingers and got them nice and wet. I could tell he was slightly confused by what I was doing, but he was not complaining. I took his fingers out of my mouth but moved them down to my culo. I kissed him softly then asked.

Y/N: "May I? ~"

He quickly nodded and I lined one of his fingers up to me before slowly inserting his finger inside me. I kissed him again and shut my eyes to muffle the moan I almost let out when his finger entered me. I let myself adjust to the feeling before sliding the other wet finger inside me, another moan coming from my mouth and into his as it does. I deepened the kiss and played with his tongue with my own.

I couldn't see, but I knew Bruno's face was extremely red from all of this. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me when his fingers started to move inside me, even more so when I realized I wasn't the one moving them. I blushed when I realized he was doing the work for me. He was so shy all the time, this was new, and I absolutely loved it. I broke away from the kiss and laid my head and upper body against his chest, having my lower body hovering over his lap as his fingers moved smoothly inside me. I shut my eyes and moaned quietly; his fingers felt so thick inside me, so long, so good.

His fingers started to speed up and so did my breathing, my heart was already racing rapidly in my chest. I panted quietly against his warm skin as his fingers thrusted in and out of me, stretching me out and making me moan so desperately for more. My head was pressed against his chest so I could hear how fast his heart was beating as well, and I could hear his whines so perfectly. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, his face was bright red while mine were a few shades darker, but still, he was so adorable.

I reached behind me and took his hand in mine firmly then slid his fingers out of me, sitting up after. It felt amazing, but I was ready for something more. I hovered over his lap again and I gently but firmly held his dick. It was stiff, hard, perfect. I looked at him for his permission, which was met with a nod, so I continued. I lined his tip up with my entrance before I closed my eyes and lowered myself on him slowly, letting out a soft breathy moan as I did so.

I looked down at Bruno and to my surprise, he wasn't covering his face, he was watching. It was incredibly attractive to see. I blushed when I realized and I did so even more when I felt his hands wrap around my waist, firmly grasping onto them, lovingly, early, obsessively even. It was so hot seeing this side of him. I took a deep breath before quickly sitting down completely on him, down to the base of his dick, a loud moan following. My heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to beat out of my chest.

I don't think people realize how big 8 inches really is, this fucker was huge inside me. I looked back down at my boyfriend again only to see that he was still staring. I heard his moan with my own, and his face was so red and flustered, he was obviously enjoying this, and so was I.

We had only just begun and we were both a blushing moaning mess.

His POV next.