Round 2 Part 2 (Bruno's POV)

⚠️🔞⚠️

Do not judge, it is my first time typing this stuff out. Culo is ass.

Bruno's POV:

I watched Y/N make himself comfortable on my lap then I felt his hips move around in circles. I made another loud whimper and tried to hide my blushing red face behind my hands. He was so attractive, hot, and amazing. I was so lucky. He took my hands and moved them to the bands of his pants before speaking quietly but firmly.

Y/N: "Would you be a good boy and take these off for me?"

What he said and how he said it made my face turn to an even brighter shade of red as I quickly nodded and began to strip him eagerly. I could feel myself getting hard which made my blush more visual, it was embarrassing but exciting. I watched Y/N move positions to make it easier for me to take his clothes. He went back to how he was sitting after tossing his clothes to the floor. I had my hands on his waist as he hovered over my lap. He leaned down and kissed me firmly on the lips, and I happily returned that kiss, before asking.

Y/N: "Mi amor?"

Bruno: "Sí?"

Y/N: "¿Podrías hacerme un favor?"

Bruno: "Sí!"

Y/N: "Dame tu mano querido."

I instantly lifted my hand to him without any hesitation and he gently took it, planting a soft kiss on the top of it. I blushed even more when he suddenly took my fingers into his mouth. I blushed and was confused but just went with it, I trusted him, I knew whatever he was doing was for a reason. His mouth was wet and soft, it felt nice, but I preferred having his mouth wrapped around my dick instead of my fingers, but who was I to complain. He took my fingers out of his mouth, but then he moved them down to his culo. He kissed me again and then asked.

Y/N: "May I? ~"

I blushed when I realized what he was doing, and I quickly nodded. He took that invite happily and lined one of my fingers up to him before slowly inserting my finger inside him. I didn't know how that would feel and I was about to ask when he kissed me again. I shut my eyes, and I heard his muffled moan he almost let out when my finger entered him, so I figured it felt good. I thought he was just going to use only one finger, but then he slid the other wet finger inside him.

Another moan comes from his mouth and into mine as he does. I felt the kiss deepen and he started to play with my tongue with his own. My face was extremely red from all of this, it felt strange, but a good strange. I didn't want my boyfriend doing all the work, I wanted him to enjoy himself as much as he was enjoying me, so I started to move my fingers inside him, thrusting them in and out slowly but firmly. He broke away from the kiss and laid his head and upper body against my chest, his lower body hovering over my lap as I moved my fingers smoothly inside him.

I started to speed up my fingers, I heard his breathing doing the same, and I could feel his heart beating against my chest. He panted quietly against me as I thrust my fingers more, stretching him out and making him moan so desperately for more. It sounded beautiful, his noises were amazing to listen to, I could listen to them forever. His head was pressed against my chest so I was sure he could hear how fast my heart was beating, and he was close to my head so I was also sure he could easily hear my whines and other noises.

He reached behind him and took my hand in his then slid my fingers out of his, sitting up after. I looked up at him as he again hovered over my lap. I felt his warm hands hold my dick and I blushed hard and covered my face. I looked up at him again and I nodded when I got that 'may I?' look from him. He lined my tip up with his entrance then slowly started to lower himself on it slowly, letting out a soft breathy moan as he did.

I couldn't look away; it was so amazingly beautiful to see. His red face, his noises, his expressions, I loved it. I blushed when I realized he was staring back at me, I did so even more when I moved my hands to wrap around his waist, firmly grasping onto them, lovingly, early, obsessively even. His body was so amazing and perfect, that I could stare and touch his body for hours. He suddenly sat down completely on me, down to the base of my dick, a loud moan following. His heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to beat out of his chest.

I heard his moan with my own, and my face was so red and flustered, he was obviously enjoying this, and so was I. His insides felt even better than his mouth, it was so warm and tight, it felt so amazing. Y/N was amazing in every way, he was hot, cute, sexy, amazing, beautiful, caring, smart, loving. I was the luckiest man alive because I had him as my boyfriend.

We had only just begun, and we were both a blushing moaning mess.