Boyfriends

Mothers day. Your mother loved it but Alma-, not so much. Bruno didn't get her anything or even say Happy Mothers Day. This is because she didn't need to be praised and does not deserve it. Unfortunately, that meant dealing with her rage so to speak. Bruno's anxiety was in space by now, calling himself a terrible son and a horrible person. You try convincing him he's not but he is very sure he is and it hurts you to see him like this. You take him out to the stream and surprise him with a bucket of rocks.

"Darlliinnngggg, look what I got you," you hold up the bucket of rocks.

"What's that for?" he asks, tilting his head confused.

"For throwing of course," you smile, sitting down next to him.

"Throwing?" He asks, more interested.

"Yeah, like this," you say while taking a rock from the bucket and throwing it in the rushing stream below you.

His face lit up, and took a rock, tossing it into the water before giggling and grabbing another. No one knows why throwing rocks into water kindles joy, but it does. You throw rocks with him until the bucket was empty and it was time to work. His mind seemed to be occupied with rocks and work, so he was pretty happy for the day. But life sucks and of course, it had to ruin a perfectly happy Bruno by sending his mother over to the farm. Because why wouldn't it? Anyways-

"Bruno Madrigal! Come here, right now!" Shouted a dumb bitch in her natural habitat.

"Mamá?" He looked up.

"Hag- I mean, Alma? Fuck it, hag??" You walk over.

"That is a very rude thing to call someone young man!" Alma argued.

"I'm sorry, but I'm fresh out of fucks to give," You smiled innocently.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" She yells.

"Sorry ma'am, I don't speak hag," you turn your head and motion for Bruno to come over.

"What is with you and this constant disrespect?" She asks, offended.

"What is it with you and this constant manipulating and mentally abusing your family?" You turn back to her.

The bitch was to stunned to speak. Bruno walks over and hugs you, not wanting to be near his mother. If you can even call her that anymore.

"Do you need something?" Bruno mumbles.

"Yes, I am very disappointed in you," she calmly bitches.

"Because I didn't celebrate mothers day with you..?" he asks quietly.

"Yes," she nods.

"Sorry mamá, I was having mothers day with a better mom," he simply snaps back.

'Marry me.' you say in your head.

"Excuse me??" Alma is dumbfounded by Bruno's new confidence.

"Y/n says I should only respect those who respect me, and I've been respectful to you my entire life and never got any back so... So I am not respecting you anymore!" Bruno shouts at her, leaving you more in love with him than ever before.

She glared at you and you turned to walk away, stepping in a mud puddle and making it splash all over her before looking at her innocently.

"Oops," you smile and walk away with Bruno following you.

"How can you date anyone who treats your mother like this!?" Alma yells.

"We arent dating mamá," Bruno looks at her.

"Do you wanna maybe.. change that..?" You blush, looking at him.

He looks at you with his face red, not sure of what you asking, so you smile at him and simply ask him to be your boyfriend. His entire face turns red and he smiles the happiest smile you have ever seen him do and says yes a million times. If this is how happy he is for just being a boyfriend, what will happen if that marriage question slips out? You hold his waist and pull him close, kissing him deeply. He returns the kiss while Alma is staring with her jaw at the ground. You smile and close your eyes having your forehead on his. He smiles and blushes even more, which you didn't even think was possible.

"No, no! I forbid this nonsense!" Alma yells.

"No one asked for your opinion, goodbye now," you say in a sweet innocent voice but with a devilish grin.

And with that, she stormed off like a spoiled toddler.