Starting It

⚠️🔞⚠️

Bruno didn't get any sleep, and honestly, he wanted to go through with that little conversation he and I had that night. He glanced over at his sleeping boyfriend beside him and couldn't help but smile. The thought of him and I doing it shot through his mind and his face turned red. He couldn't stop it, so he finally accepted it. He reached his hand over to my side and held my hand in his firmly.

Bruno: "I love you.."

Y/N: "I love you too." I smirked.

Bruno: "Y-You're awake??" He scrambled up to a sitting position with his red face.

Y/N: "I couldn't sleep... A certain conversation of ours is playing on repeat in my mind," I smiled and laid him back down, sitting up and looking down at his red face.

Bruno: "Looks like we have the same problem.." he smiled shyly.

Y/N: "Looks like it... So.. do you think you want to try it? We can always start slow.."

Bruno: "..yeah, yeah I think I do," he hesitated then smiled and nodded.

I got on top of him and sat on his lap, I did as he wanted and took it slow, just for him. I started with taking my shirt off and I instantly felt the cool air on my skin as I lifted the fabric over my head. It was a simple action, but it made me feel free and comfortable. I tossed my shirt on the floor and was grateful for even just the small moments of him blushing and trying to hide it. I took his hands in mine and gently pressed his hand against my warm bare chest. His face was all red, only red, and adorable as ever.

I slid my hands down to his wrists and moved his hands to my waist, having him hold them as I leaned down and kissed him. I didn't have to see his face to know that it was a tomato look alike as I kissed him. He soon kissed me back and I felt relieved that he wasn't as shy as I was hoping him not to be, which was good. We kissed for a while, and then finally I got brave enough to where I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. I had to admit that I was now a tomato look alike, but just the kissing alone made me feel special and warm. Bruno soon got that burst of courage and started to use his tongue as well, I used mine to feel around his mouth, it was warm, along with his tongue.

I moved my hands down his sides and then started to go back up his body, but this time with my hands sliding under his shirt, feeling his bare skin as my hands trailed up further, until I slid the shirt off him and tossed it to the floor beside the bed. I caught my breath a bit from the kiss before going back down and kissing his chest this time, softly and gently, making sure he was still okay after every few kisses. Which he was. I sat up again and stretched my arms out before leaning back a bit and holding myself up with my arms behind me on the bed.

Y/N: "Are you ready? It's okay if you aren't, we can wait longer," I comforted him.

Bruno: "No! No, Im ready.. It's okay, we can continue," he smiled and nodded.

I nodded and started to slowly move my hips against his lap where I was still sitting. Bruno covered the lower half of his face, leaving the top part uncovered so he could still watch. I blushed and started to speed up while also pressing down on his lap, making friction between us. Bruno used his free hand to hold one of my thighs, but he was bold and placed that hand on my inner right thigh, high up, close to my "inner lap". My face was red when I saw and felt where he decided to put his hand, but I didn't stop it, we were both ready.

And yes, I am stopping that right there, you horny fucks will have to wait until the next part to see the spice.

Hey, look I'm not dead!! I had a huge writer's block, family issues, school starting up, and no motivation whatsoever. BUT I'M BACK!!! Did ya miss me? You missed me, admit it. Alright, a new chapter should be getting published next week, if nothing gets posted next week, I want yall to just yell at me (nicely plz)