Round One (Your POV)

⚠️🔞⚠️

Don't judge, It's my first time actually typing this stuff out.

Your POV:

I looked down at his dick when I slid his boxers off entirely. 'Wow..' you thought. It was a good 8, 8 ½ in length, not too thick either. A perfect thickness in my opinion, and a good length as well. I looked back up at Bruno after staring at his dick for a bit too long, I wanted to make sure he was still okay with all of this. He was, so I continued.

I looked back down at his dick and I gently held it in my hand. I was already blushing, not as much as Bruno was, but still. I planted a soft and gentle kiss on the tip of his dick then I looked up at Bruno for his reaction. He whimpered and covered his face again. I looked back down and kissed his tip again, but instead of looking up, I flattened out my tongue and licked his tip.

I smirked a bit before sliding only his tip into my mouth, I heard his little whimpers and I kept going. I moved my tongue around his tip, swirling it around and sucking on it, listening to his beautiful and adorable whimpers of desperation. He wanted more, so that's what I gave him. I lifted my head up and took his tip out of my mouth, he started to squirm a bit when he couldn't feel the warmth of my mouth around his dick anymore.

I lowered my head down to the side of his dick and I kissed it. I planted soft kisses all over his dick before I flattened out my tongue again and started to lick up his shaft, getting it all wet. Once I wet it enough, I returned above his dick and slid his tip back into my mouth. His whimpers were getting louder. I moved my head lower, pushing his dick deeper into my mouth until it reached the back of my throat.

I relaxed my throat then I moved my head down lower, all the way down to the base. His dick was down my throat and my mouth was covering his dick completely. I looked up at Bruno when I heard a different noise come out of him—instead of his cute little whimpers, a soft and breathy moan slipped out. I knew he was enjoying this by the look on his face and the way he was squirming for more.

I looked back down and relaxed my throat again before I lifted my head up and then back down slowly, and I repeated it a few times. The more I moved the more he moaned, so I kept lifting my head up and down on his dick, sucking on it and moving my tongue around it, giving him pleasure.

His moans were now muffled so I looked up at him to see him covering his mouth. I wanted to hear his moans so I gently grabbed his wrists and pinned them at his side. I moved positions so that I was on my knees but bent over him, using my knees as support to keep myself up but also using my hands to keep his pinned down.

I didn't stop though, I kept sucking and licking, holding his dick deep in my mouth. I enjoyed the feeling of it sliding in and out of my throat so effortlessly, and I could tell Bruno enjoyed it as well. He was moaning a bit louder now and whimpering still so cutely. I made direct eye contact with him as he shyly hid behind his hands like that was going to block my vision of his pink cheeks and just red face in general.

Bruno, stuttering and having a difficult time trying to form words: "D-Don't stop.. please..."

I suddenly felt his dick start to twitch in my mouth and his mouth opened in a breathy but loud moan. He was getting close, I could tell. I smirked a bit and watched his reactions as he got closer and his dick twitched even more in my mouth. I moved my head up and down faster, keeping my tongue flat and rubbing against his shaft as my head moved.

He let out a loud and clear moan as he finally finished and came into my mouth. He immediately laid back against the bedframe, panting and sweating, his face all red. I felt the hot sticky cum shoot into my mouth when he came and I lifted off his dick when he was finished. 'Amazing...' you thought to yourself as you looked over at him, his eyes shyly and tiredly starting to close. I slid my hands up his chest to get his attention and he opened his eyes to look down at me.

I opened my mouth and showed him the pool of cum in my mouth before I swallowed it and licked my lips. His face went bright red and he made the cutest little whimper as he hid his face into the pillow. He was adorable. I got up onto my knees and sat back down on his lap, looking down at him.

Y/N, blushing with a smile: "You're so adorable..."

He answered with only another whimper. So cute.

His POV next.