Invitation

You and Bruno both lost track of time and the only reason you noticed was because Bruno was being called for dinner. He was talking all day and you were fascinated by all of his stories. He has a lot of drama from hearing everyone in the walls, he knows all the secrets, maybe even more than Dolores does. Now because of his storytelling, you know the secrets and drama as well.

"Tío Bruno! Dinner is almost ready, come on, weve been calling you for 20 minutes," Mirabel informed while walking up to him.

"Sorry Mirabel, I'll be there in a minute," Bruno quietly spoke.

"Abuela isn't gonna be very happy about you being late," she stated.

"It's ok Bruno, we can talk more tomorrow, I should be heading home anyways," you smiled softly.

He smiles and nods then leaves with Mirabel while waving back at you like a toddler waves his parents goodbye a million times before actually leaving. You found his behavior adorable and you liked having him around. You think about dinner on your way home then randomly get pounced on, you freak out a bit but when you look up, you relax and laugh. Bruno helps you up, he was so happy that he accidentally ran into you.

"What are you so happy about Bruno?" You ask while getting up.

"My mamá said you can join us for dinner! Will you? Please??" He was bouncing all over the place and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Of course," you laughed.

He was so happy that you said yes that he grabs your hand and leads you up the hill to the house. He walks in with you and casita gets you a plate at the table. You pick what you want to eat and Bruno makes room next to him, so obviously you sat there. He introduces you again and you just wave and smile. Then dinner begins.