Getting Ready Part 2

You don't have any friends, (sorry if I called you out), so you had only your mother to help you with your outfit for your date tonight. You and her already picked out everything a week before so all you had to do was get into the outfit, get the flowers, and set everything up at the meeting spot. You decided to get the flowers after you got dressed, so that's what you did. After you got out of the bath and dried off, you picked up your outfit and put it on. You smiled to yourself in the mirror, liking how it all turned out. The only thing left was the flowers.

As you were walking through the village, you spotted the flower shop and eagerly walked in. You were hoping to find some green flowers for Bruno since it was his favorite color from what you could tell, but when you walked inside there wasn't a single green flower in sight. This was a problem. You looked through the entire flower shop but there wasn't any you wanted.

Then it hit you. Literally. You turned around at the same time Isabela did and you both walked right into each other. You tumbled back and looked up to see her tumbled onto the floor, so you immediately started to apologize.

"Señorita, lo siento mucho, are you ok??" You asked while helping her up.

"Yes, yes, I'm ok," she replied, dusting herself off.

"I am so sorry señorita," you continued.

"It's alright, I wasn't looking where I was going," she stated then looked up at you, "hey, wait a minute."

"Hm?"

"You're y/n, right? Bruno's boyfriend?" She queried.

"Heh, yeah, I'm surprised you recognized me," you chuckled lightly.

"I almost didn't, you're all dressed up," Isabela smiled, "what's the occasion?"

"Oh, well, he and I are headed on a date soon, I came in here to find some green flowers for him but they don't have any," you explained.

"I can help with that!" She eagerly smiled.

The next thing you know she made a bouquet of green Gladiolus, which you thought was perfect for the date. You couldn't thank her enough.

"Thank you so much! How can I repay you?" You asked her.

"Oh no, you don't need to pay me anything,"

"Are you sure?" You asked again.

"Yup! Just make sure my tío is happy, that's all," she confirmed.

"I will, thank you señorita Isabela," you thanked her and left the store with more confidence than before.

You made it to the date spot and set everything up for you and him. The night was finally here and you were so excited. You put everything together, lit the lantern, set the plates out, then took a step back to make sure it looked okay. Everything was perfect, the only thing missing was your boyfriend so you headed out to the meeting spot excitedly.

You couldn't wait for his reaction.