Stuck in Bed

After what happened yesterday, you're gonna be stuck in bed for a while. Your mother has been checking in on you every hour and Bruno has been doing your chores, at home and on the farm. When he's not at the farm, he's tending to you, getting you whatever you need, and staying next to you. You enjoy having him around, so you don't mind his clinginess. He asked every time he came into the room if you were ok, and you found it comforting.

"I got your soup!" Bruno happily says while walking over to the side of the bed.

"Thank you mi amor," you respond and sit up, taking the bowl in your hands.

"I made your favorite! I hope you like it," Bruno smiles.

"I bet I will, could you get me some water darling?" You ask.

"Of course!" He smiles happily and leaves the room.

You start eating your soup. It was your favorite, like he said. He comes back in and sits on the bed, beside you. He feels your head then kisses it softly with a smile. You feel your face get warmer and you smile back. You're used to him being the blushy one, but you don't mind getting blushy once and a while.

"Are you feeling any better today?" He asks.

"Worse, actually," you answer then take a sip of your water.

"Oh- I'm sorry," Bruno mumbles sadly.

"It's ok mi amor, it'll pass, don't worry," you place your hand on his, "how's the farm doing?"

"Oh! Great!... excepto por las malditas gallinas..." He responds.

"They are little dicks, huh?" You chuckle.

"Yeah," Bruno agrees.

You chuckle and lift his hand to your lips, gently kissing the top of it, then watch as his face reddened. After you finished with your soup, he takes the bowl and your water cup and brings them to the kitchen. You feel yourself get dizzy so you lay down and kick the blankets off you. The heat starts getting on your nerves so you take your shirt off and toss it on the ground beside the bed. You spread out on the bed and close your eyes then hear the bedroom door open. The next thing you know you have your boyfriend lying on top of you, snuggled into your chest with his entire face red. You kiss his head and close your eyes again, it was hot in the room but you could deal with Bruno having a gay panic on your chest for a while.

He's in heaven right now.

{Sorry for not updating a lot, I'm back in school}