Getting Started (Part 2)

⚠️🔞⚠️

Don't judge, it's my first time typing this kind of stuff out.

I made the first move so that he wouldn't have to. I leaned down to him and kissed him deeply, passionately. He and I have kissed plenty of times, but not like this, this was new. The first deep kiss like this is a special moment in one's life. It's a mix of excitement, nervousness, and anticipation all rolled into one. You never forget experiencing a first kiss, which stays with you forever.

I slowly trailed my hands up and down his body, getting myself used to his figure. I kept my eyes closed as my hands wandered his body. As the kiss deepened, I got the courage to slide my tongue inside his mouth, slowly to let Bruno stop me if he wanted. He whimpered quietly when he felt my tongue explore the inside of his mouth, but he didn't pull away or try to stop it, he enjoyed the feeling, Bruno was just very nervous since this was his first time doing anything like this.

His hands lifted from my inner thighs and slid up my body as well. I felt his hands slide up to my bare chest before he wrapped his arms around my back and he pulled me in closer. My face grew red when I felt his tongue against my own, he was getting more confident, which I found very attractive. Not that his shy self wasn't adorable because it very much was. I slowly started to grind on his lap again, slow but firm.

I could feel his breathing speed up then I sat up again to catch my breath and let him catch his. I moved his legs apart then I sat in between them and started to kiss his neck softly, holding his waist gently. Bruno blushed heavily, his face getting hot as he felt his neck get covered in tons of soft and gentle kisses. I slid just my thumbs under the waistband of his pants before I paused and looked up at Bruno.

Y/N: "May I?"

Bruno: "Y-Yes, please~"

I smiled and went back to kissing his neck, a bit more roughly but still gently before I started to slide his pants off. I held the waistband of his pants then I slid them off him and kissed him again.

Y/N: "Are you still okay?"

He just whimpered and nodded, covering his pinkish face with his hands, trying to hide his obvious blush. I nodded back, even though he couldn't see it because his eyes were closed and covered by his hands. I started to kiss his chest softly, slowly kissing down his body before I reached his waistline, kissing it softly as well. His skin was warm and soft, smooth even.

I looked up at his blushing face before I kissed his bulge through his boxers to see his reaction. He whimpered and squirmed at the sudden touch, which was cute. He opened his eyes again to look at me, giving me a nod of approval, so I did it again. I kissed his bulge through his boxers a few more times before I started to slide them off, which Bruno permitted me to do.

I kept my eyes on him when I slid them off completely, keeping eye contact with him to make sure he was comfortable with everything.

I am not sorry for stopping it right here. But, I promise this is the last time, the next one is 100% smut, I promise!!!! But, I do have a question. Which word for dick do you like the most? (The most commented word is what I'm gonna use)