Questions

When Bruno went up to his room that night, he was stopped by his sobrinas, Dolores and Mirabel, along with his sobrino, Camilo. They looked at him with pure excitement, but this just made Bruno confused. Camilo noticed the necklace and his face changed from really excited to very interested.

"Where'd you get that necklace, tío??" Camilo teased him.

His face got red as he tried to quickly spit out an answer, Camilo's remark made them notice the necklace as well and they decided to tease him about it as well.

"Yeah tío, did someone give it to you?" Dolores quietly whispered as she giggled.

"Someone like, your valentine's date??" Mirabel says with an innocent face.

"OoOoOoOoOo," Dolores and Camilo responded like little kids.

"...bed time!" Bruno blurted out with a red face as he quickly walks to his room.

"Is it true, tío??" Camilo nagged.

"Yeah, did you really have a date with another guy??" Mirabel asked.

"And was it really with y/n??" Camilo questioned.

"See you kids in the morning! Sleep well!" Bruno quickly spoke as he shut the door.

He sighed and looked at the necklace as he noticed the shape. It was an hourglass. He smiled softly as he walked to his bed and put the chain on his bed frame before laying down. He looked at the hanging necklace and saw it shimmer in the candle light. He blew the candle out and laid his head down, falling asleep happily soon after. He woke up to be jumped scared by three teenagers staring at him. He jolted back which resulted in his falling off the other side of the bed.

"Are you ok?" Mirabel asked.

Bruno's response was just a thumbs up from across the bed.

"Perfect, you can answer questions," Camilo said as he climbed onto the bed.

"Not what I was hoping to wake up to," Bruno mumbled.

"Yeah, you would rather wake up to y/ns face," Camilo teased and then laughed.

Dolores and Mirable laughed as Brunos face got red and he stood up quickly.

"Stop it-" he sternly said.

"OoOo, your blushing!" Camilo taunted.

"I am not-!" He whined.

"You very much are," Dolores stated.

"A lot," Mirabel added.

Bruno felt his face get more red so he grabbed his necklace and walked out of the room quickly with the children following behind him like baby ducks, quacking their questions. He found Pepa and walked up to her quickly with pleading eyes before laying his head on her shoulder. Pepa held him close and shot the kids a look which made them shut up. She motioned for them to leave and so they did.

"What was that about?" Pepa asked.

"Los adolescentes chupan," Bruno mumbled.

"Yeah, they are," Pepa chuckled, now go sit, breakfast is almost ready.

"Sí señora," he stood up and rubbed his eyes, heading to the kitchen table.

He sat down and Mirabel went to sit next to him but Pepa sat down before her. She cursed in her head as she sat back down in her seat. Julieta came in with breakfast like every morning, and everyone started to eat. Alma was constantly looking up at Bruno before finally asking.

"Bruno," she sternly said.

"Yes mamá?" Bruno answered before taking a bite of his food.

"Where did that necklace come from?" She asked, more mad than curious.

"Um.." Bruno paused as he held the pendant part of the necklace.

"I didnt even notice, it looks nice, Félix complimented.

"And very expensive," Alma complained like the little fucking bitch she is.

"Well actually y/n made it himself, so-" he covered his mouth.

"I knew it!!" Camilo shouted from across the table.

"Camilo!" Pepa shouted back, making her son sit down and shut up instantly.

"Excuse me..." Bruno mumbled with a red face as he got up and left the table.

He heard quiet whispers as he left the room and as soon as he was out of sight, he ran out of the door and headed straight to where he knew you would be. Your farm. You were loading hay into a cart and waved it goodbye right before you got tackled into a hug by a shaking and tense, clearly upset, Bruno. You held him close and kept asking what was wrong but he didn't say anything and just held onto you tightly. You take him inside the barn and sit down with him, calming him down.

You stayed with him until he was ready to talk.