Anger

It was hours of comforting Bruno before he finally spoke. He explained everything and even admitted that his mother hit him which pissed you off. You stayed calm to keep Bruno calm and you listened to what he said. After he was done, he built up the courage to look at you and he noticed how angry you were. You rubbed his head then stood up, sitting him down.

"Stay here, ok?" I need to have a talk with your mother.

Bruno nodded and watched you walk away. You stormed up to the casita and kicked open the door. Literally. Alma was there arguing with her daughters when they all looked over at you. They all saw the pure hatred in your eyes as you walked over to Alma. Pepa and Julieta backed off and let you do your thing. Bruno rushed in and was about to hug you when Pepa held him back and Julieta covered his ears.

"First you disrespect me in my own home, then you take my sweet boy and turn him into a sinner, and now you barge into my house like you own the place!" Alma yelled.

"First you make your son think he's the best thing in the world, then make him feel like hes a curse, then act like he doesn't exist for 10 years, then you HIT him, and now your blaming me for your bad parenting!" You yelled back.

"I did the best I could to raise him and he still came out wrong!" She complained.

"There is nothing wrong with him! Your just a fucking bitch who doesnt know how to be a decent fucking human being! You complain about everything and because life had pity on you and gave you a miracle, you think you're better than everyone!"

"You-"

"If you have a problem with me, write it on a piece of paper and shove it up your ass! You are the only disgrace in your family! I could blow on you and you would turn to fucking dust, you crusty ass fucking bitch! Just because your husband was killed, does not make it ok for you to take that out on every little wrongdoing in your family!"

Everyone was shocked and silent from the argument, even Alma. Félix was covering Antonios ears and Camilo was just standing there, learning new words and phrases. Oops. You turned around and pulled Bruno into your arms before kissing him deeply in front of everyone. Alma was beyond pissed but couldnt think of anything to say. His face created a new shade of red and he put his hood on, covering his face with it. You took his hand in yours and left with him. Everyone was in pure shock and the casita was silent.

A little trail of rats followed Bruno out, giving Alma glares as they walked past. You took him back to your farm and let him stay for the entire day. Bruno was quiet, not knowing what to say or if he should be mad or happy about what happened. He didn't know what you said but no one has made his mother go silent like that before. Not that he has seen that is. You gave him soft smiles every once and a while and he smiled back. Night soon fell and Bruno was looking nervous to go home.

"Hey, Bruno?"

"Oh, um, yes?" he looked at you.

"How about you stay at my place for tonight?" You ask.

His face lit up and he agreed quickly, you held his hand and let you to your mothers house. When you got there you took a breath and opened the front door where your mother was waiting.

Time to introduce your mother to Bruno.