Breakfast

The lights in Antonio's room were starting to glow again, so Bruno blew out the candle, he promised Antonio that he would stay with him all night, and technically his night is over when he wakes up, so Bruno stayed. He started to drift off to sleep because the candle was out when he heard the door to Antonio's room open. He looks over at the door and sees Pepa coming up the tree to wake Antonio. He sits up, which wakes up the rats that were in his shirt, and he gathers his things to leave.

"Bruno?" Pepa quietly calls out.

"Hm? Oh, hi Pepa," Bruno responds with a small smile as he picks up the candle and book he was reading to Antonio.

"What are you doing in Antonio's room?" Pepa sternly asks with a small storm cloud forming above her head.

"Good morning to you as well sis," he mumbles.

"Bruno." She says again.

"Someone woke up with an attitude," he joked but it just made the storm cloud bigger.

"Bruno!" she quietly yells.

"Ok, Ok, im sorry, Toñito had a nightmare, and I didnt want you to be tired so I stopped him from going into your room, but he was too scared to stay alone in his room because it was too dark so I offered to stay with him and he nodded, so I brought a book to read him to sleep and used the candle as a night light," Bruno explains.

"Aw... you're a good tío, Bruno," the cloud turns to a small rainbow as she smiles.

He smiles softly and Pepa hugs her brother before going over to Antonio to wake him up. She looks down and sees some of the rats cuddling with him and she makes a disgusted look before just shaking it off. Bruno was about to walk off when Pepa stopped him.

"Does that mean you didnt sleep last night??" Pepa worriedly asks.

"U-Um well, about that, uh-" he stutters.

"Bruno!" She shouts.

"What if he woke up?? Or the candle started to burn the tree down? Or he fell and got hurt because I wasn't awake??" he muttered.

"that's really sweet of you, but no, you need sleep," she sighs.

"I'm perfectly fine, I'm even tired," he yawns.

"You're still a bad liar ya know," she glares.

"Yeeaahh I know," he chuckles.

She gives a small comforting smile as she gestures him to the stairs to go to breakfast. He stands at the top of the stairs and watches Pepa wake up Antonio. When he sees his tiny yawn, he goes down the stairs and heads to the kitchen. Julieta saw that Bruno looked more tired than usual, so she made his coffee extra strong to get him through the day, along with a very nutritious breakfast to also give him energy. Antonio runs up to his tío and hugs him before grabbing his plate and sitting next to him.

"Good morning tío Bruno!" little Antonio squeals happily.

"Morning Antonio," he smiles.

Julieta gets Brunos plate for him and his coffee, so he smiles and thanks her before eating.