blue hour

11:30 p

11:30 p.m.

are you awake?

oh hi

hi sorry

do u wanna come over?

okay

for what tho

for uhh

i need someone to talk to

oh okay

now?

yeah now

okok

-

"kuroo. i'm here!" you opened his door only not to find him inside.

"kuroo?"

you heard his voice from outside, looking around you realised the window was open. "come here."

"oh.." you realised where he was "o-okay!"

fitting your upper body through the window door, you titled your head up to see kuroo sitting on his roof. he extended his hand out and helped you get up.

the two of you sat on the brick roof at you looked at the sky. it had been a while since kuroo was hanging out on his roof. it was something that he always did whenever he was thinking about something deeply. then you realised-

"your hockey game is tomorrow." you thought out loud.

"mhm." he leaned back on his hands and blew some air, seeing the mist form and sway in the wind. it was winter time and the both of you were just in hoodies and jeans.

before you reply, you think about what it was like in his shoes. asking any questions like "are you nervous?" or something along those lines was stupid cause you already knew the answer to them.

"do you have any idea who you're up against?"you turn to him, waiting for his reply. the sky painted his skin in a dark hue.

"they said it would be a surprise, but from what i'm hearing it's the most anticipated game tomorrow. so-" he was facing you.

thinking about his words, you could only imagine what team it was. "well, you guys are really good. aren't you?" leaning your head towards, you smiled at him convincingly but his face didn't look any less eased.