y/n has a dog not a cat sorry guys

y/nlovesyou

120 Likesy/nlovesyou look at the new puppers 🐶

120 Likes
y/nlovesyou look at the new puppers 🐶

kuroohatesyou : oh what a cute dog

yaku.niku : WHAT'S IT'S NAME

love.yukie : AWWW

kai.nobuyuki @kuroohatesyou i win the bet
      y/nlovesyou : what bet 🥸
      kuroohatesyou : wdym
      kai.nobuyuki : @y/nlovesyou we made a   bet to see what pet u wld get
  y/nlovesyou : LMAO
      kuroohatesyou : WAIT WHAT?

kuroo barged into y/n's door, breathing uneasy and swear on his forehead, he walked in to see y/n cradling her new puppy in her arms.

she looked up, "oh hey kuroo!" contradicting to her warm demeanour, kuroo pointed his finger at her as walked over to her...

"you didn't tell me" he says as if he just got betrayed, which to him, he just did. y/n is confused, "what do you mean?"

kuroo slammed his body on the bed which made y/n move a few centimetres away, "you never told me you were getting a pet-" he said saltily, "matter of fact a dog!"

"okay..." y/n side eyed him, "am i supposed to tell you everything?"

"yes." he grabbed her arm with his hand gently, to which she pushed away as she would rather touch her dog than her best friend. he put his hand out, letting the dog smell his palm. suddenly, his phone buzzed.

"i just got a text message from kenma" he looks, tapping on his notification.

"what did it say?" you ask mindlessly.

"kenma said he left something in the hockey room?" he says as if he doesn't believe it. which to be fair, is a little weird. "who let him in there?"

"i dunno."

"can you get it for him tomorrow? i'm lazy."

"never."

"captain's orders" he commands.

"you're kidding me." you groan. you knew kuroo wasn't cocky or anything, but he would always use that phrase as a way to make anyone do anything for him.

and well, it always worked.

"go get it for him, l/n"

"fine." you roll your eyes. he found pleasure in seeing you so moody, he chuckles.

he continues to run his fingers through the dogs golden fur as he speaks, "so, what are you gonna name him? it's a boy, right?"

"dunno." you continued to scratch it's back.

"bruh"

then he whips out his phone. a tapping sound emerges from his phone and you can only guess why. to google dog names of course!

"inu!"

"no."

"yoshi!"

"does my dog look like a green dinosaur to you?"

"nori!"

"i asked you already, is my dog green?"

"okay, what about..." he continues scrolling, putting one hand behind his head, "...aki?"

you took the pup into your lap, "i'll give him a name when i find a good one."

"okay." he finally backs down, but looks at his phone one more time.

"benjamin!"

"please shut up, captain."