you're not supposed to be here

3:12 p

3:12 p.m.

hello mr kuroo
i got locked out of my house :(
can i go to your house pls

Yes
Sure

omg ur the best 😍😍😍
better than your son

Haha 😂

yesss 🥰

Thank

is your son home yet?

No
Lol

okayy

Do you want any food to eat?

i will check kuroo's secret food stash 😋

K

-

"l/n." kuroo's father peeked in through kuroo's bedroom.

"oh yes?"

"i'll be going out to the nearby mall. would you like to come?"

"oh no, it's okay sir, i'll just say in the house." you said with a smile on your face.

"okay. you stay here okay?"

"okay! bye bye!" he left through the door.

after that, you went downstairs to chill. from the kitchen, you grabbed some chips and a soda. the last time he was at your house, he took a whole bag of chips and candy, so it was like even, in a way.

the sofa was where you sat at as you waited for him, mostly distracted by your phone though.

suddenly, you heard the door open and were about to surprise kuroo. you jumped off the couch and was about to run off to him.

that was when you heard something shatter.

the sharp sound made you flinch, unsure of what to do. was this a robber or something?

you stopped right by a pillar, seeing who you knew was kuroo near the door. but he wasn't doing kuroo-things.

no, he was throwing everything he was holding onto the ground and smashing them on the floor

"I HATE THIS FUCKING SPORT" a gruff voice shouted.

unidentifable words and profanities spilled out of his mouth, all just sounding like rage. the words you made out, but you didn't even believe them.