drake's delivery service

kuroohatesyou

100 Likeskuroohatesyou hello

100 Likes
kuroohatesyou hello

y/nlovesyou YOU GOT A CAT?

y/nlovesyou KUROO

y/nlovesyou i'm coming over right now

uminchukai awww little furball

applepiekozu 🤨

-

the doorbell of kuroo tersurou's household rung. the door opened for y/n who ran into the house, but of course after greeting the father.

walking into the living room, she spotted kuroo sitting on the floor with his new black cat.

the most adorable kitten you'd ever laid your eyes on.

"kuroo" you whispered, trying to not to startle the cat, but getting his attention to look at you.

"oh hi y/n" he greeted, motioning for her to come over, which she did.

the girl kneeled on the ground as she saw the black kitten snuggle up on kuroo's knee.

"so cute!"

an interruption of his father's chuckle was heard.

you both looked up to see his father was leaned against the doorway as he looked down at you kids.

"he said he wanted one out of nowhere." the dad said "i'm not sure why"

kuroo and you shared the same look then shakes your heads.

"what is it?"

"it's a girl."

"have you named her yet?" you brought out your hand to the kitten.

"hmm, no" kuroo thought "she just arrived 30 minutes ago but someone had to come over." he eyed you for a second before looking back down at his cat.

"what should we name her?" you wondered.

"is she your pet?" kuroo teased.

"well, no..." you trailed off, then changed your mind.

"actually yeah, i'm going to steal her when you sleep and move out of this neighbourhood so you can't catch me." you joked.

"yeah?"

"yeah!" as you replied, you gently took the kitten from kuroo and took her in your arms.

then you gasped out of nowhere in excitement.

"what?" kuroo whined, already familiar with your reactions.

"oh!" something came in kuroo's mind "we should name here kiki."

"like, drake?"

"no, like kiki's delivery service!"

you stroked the kitten's head "you mean like the cat in that movie?"

"yeah"

"... you do realise kiki is the girl and the cat is called jiji, right?"

"really?"

"yeah. you baffoon" you quipped "how about you name her jiji then?"

the boy was in thought in a moment "i like kiki more to be honest."

you mocked his deep voice "fine, then name her kiki."

he turned to you with his eyes clearly judging you, you laughing at his reaction.