falling asleep

KODZUKEN - i hate my life

LIVE NOW

CURRENT VIEWERS : 100k

"hey guys, i am streaming again, if you couldn't tell. do you guys want to guess what game i'll be playing today?" kenma mused.

kodzuhoe: minecraft!

kenmaplsgetanipplepiercing: furry simulator

mcdonaldsapplepie: lmao why do i see a foot behind u

"my friends are on my bed" he shifted the canera to you guys. you gave a little wave while kuroo was still on his phone, unbothered.

kenma adjusted the camera so it was away from you and kuroo now.

"today we are going to play metal gear. if you're new here, just know i like to play this game everyday, it has always bee-"

you heard kenma blab on about his favourite game. on the other hand, you were just lazing on his bed, occasionally glancing at kuroo's phone. 

"damn, he really only sounds excited when he talks about video games huh" kuroo commented.

"for real" you replied.

something struck you and suddenly your eyelids got a little heavy. you readjusted yourself on the pillow.

"you okay?" kuroo looked at you, concerned.

you turned over to him, "yeah."

you continued scrolling on your phone, brushing it off. then you heard a soft yawn from kuroo.

the thought of sleeping right now felt really good, and you felt in a few minutes you were just gonna doze. but you could only imagine the amount of unglams kenma would take of you if you fell asleep on his stream right now.

so you kept checking to see if kuroo felt the same way. as in, felt sleepy.

"why do you keep looking at me?" kuroo asked, not looking away from his phone.

"i'm not." you denied.

"you were, y/n."

"you weren't even looking at me!"

"i just know."

he said nonchalantly but then ended off his sentence with a yawn, making your head turn.

his hair was really messy, like messier than usual. and his eyes were a little downturned. just like you, his eyelids were getting droopy.

"you're getting sleepy" you saw it on his face.

when he was sleepy, he would start yawning alot, and when you asked him if he was tired would say he wasn't.

"i am not" he said.

your hand made its way to his hair, pushing it back so you could see a little of his forehead, "you are lying" you pointed at his face.

"i am not..." he repeated before taking your waist and pulling you to his chest, laying himself down.

you were now laying on top of him, "don't threaten me with a good time" you scrunched your eyebrows.

"oh, i will." he sleepily stated.

he yawned again. you felt the soft vibration that rumbled through your chest that lulled you into a sleepy haze.

"oh, fuck." you covered your eyes, about to fall asleep at any second. kuroo grabbed your hand and pulled it away from your face, tucking it away into his.

the position you guys were in right now was more comfortable that you would admitted. you would have gotten up already, but kuroo's arm was around you and you had no chance of getting out.

little did you know that your eyes shut closed and that was the last thing you remembered.

AUTHOR NOTE

i don't know anything about metal gear all i know is that it's kenma's favourite game

anyway how u doin 😏