titanic origin story

"kenmaaa" she swung the door open, seeing kuroo on his bed, while kenma was on the floor playing with his pet cat.

"oh hi" kenma soflty greeted.

"y/n!" kuroo called. he turned to face kenma, who was not looking at him "you asked her to come over?"

"she did" he replied indifferently.

y/n scowled at him for one second "i didn't ask"

"he did" kenma said.

"whAteVer" y/n whispered to herself.

she ducked down to meet kenmas cat, harlow.

"pspsps" y/n's eyes lit up at it.

the cat was white with orange blobs. you were begging kenma to get a calico cat but actually, this cat was even more cute. it looked a lot like him.

looking up, the cat walked over to where y/n was, leaving kenma there, lonely.

her mouth opened up, amused as the cat settled in between her feet.

"harlow likes me more than you" she shoved that fact in his face, cupping the cat's face with one hand.

kenma did not react, and instead got up to go to kuroo.

the boy with the black messy hair got up from his phone.

y/n came up to the bed, where all three of them were sitting right now, pushing the blaknet away to sit down.

"i'm not forgetting what happened yesterday" y/n snarkily remarked to a certain somebody.

"oh come on y/n!" kuroo threw his head back, falling onto kenma's pillow.

kenma asked "so what happened yesterday?"

"nothing" both of you swatted his question away.

"what did you guys even watch?"

"we watched titanic" both of you said at the same time.

"and what did you guys learn?"

kuroo and y/n looked at each other at the same time, giving each other a devious look.

y/n rolled off kenma's bed, scrambling to the floor. from behind the couch, kuroo pulled out a giant whiteboard.

"where did you get that?" y/n pointed out.

"shh~" kuroo placed a finger to his lips, making y/n obey him and stop talking.

he took a black marker and uncapped it with his teeth. "okay so basically right-"

"jack won a ticket to the titanic!" y/n popped up, drawing red hearts over kuroo's stickman. he gritted his teeth at y/n annoyed.

kuroo pushed y/n away and continued "and then he like runs into the titanic or something, li-like sonic!" he points at kenma to orchestrate his words, who just sits cross legged on his bed.

the girl comes back "yeah then, boring stuff happens" she thinks for a second "and then, jack goes to the top of the boat and sees rose wanna suicide!"

"wanna suicide?" kuroo repeats.

"yeah!" y/n agrees with herself, filling in the other black inked stickman on the board with her red marker. drawing red wavy hair and a sad face. "then he's like, no no, die is bad"

"and then rose goes" kuroo clears his throat before moaning out "no! i hate cal!"

the girl lets out an ugly laugh "the boat police come and then they're like. why you tryna kill rose posey?"

kuroo directs his marker to y/n, "exactly!"

"they were trying to arrest my husband" y/n crosses her arms.

"can you stop with your leonardo dicaprio obsession?" he reiterates every word with his teeth gritted.

she slams her marker onto the whiteboard "hey! you're the one who said roses' tits were big!"

kuroos face gets extremely red "no i did not!"

he turns to kenma and points at him directly "i did not!"

"okay" kenma says while stifling a laugh.

the blush on kuroo's face doesn't dissipate, he can still feel the blood behind his cheeks. he puts a hand over his red nose and cheeks, giving a helpless look to y/n.

she takes the signal and continues the story for him.

"okay then, they meet again on the ship then rose becomes a life size letter T. then they fall in love cause jack loves the alphabet"

kuroo snickers.

then y/n leans up closer to kenma.

"and get this..." she draws something on the whiteboard, a vehicle. "they are so in love, they fuck in a car"

"i'm leaving" kenma gets up from his seat.

both of the dumbasses watch as kenma walks out of the room, and the door has been shut.

"you're leaving your own house?" kuroo suddenly screams, startling y/n.

AUTHOR NOTE

i learnt titanic from a minecraft roleplay several years ago. don't ask me any reason why.