geometry dash

KODZUKEN - playing minecraft lol

LIVE NOW!

"...so we put that there and-"

after placing a block, he stepped back and showed the exterior of his new house.

he smiled at his camera "do you guys like it?"

kodzukenfan: kenma builder era

mclover600: it's so cute!

kenma read the chat overflow with positive messages.

he reached for his chip bag, only to realise there was no more chips inside.

"k guys, i'm gonna get some more snacks first" he slowly stood up and walked out his bedroom door, leaving his stream on.

suddenly, two teenagers burst into his room through the door, pushing one another. they were pushing one another inside as they both laughed, the boy closing the door as they went over to his computer.

kenmalover: who are they

shoyocomeback: wtf

koduhoe: is kenma getting robbed live???

the girl sat in in the chair and put her hand on his mouse, clicking off of minecraft.

"let's go on steam." mischief could be heard in her voice. y/n typed onto kenma's keyboard, logging onto his steam account.

she poked her tongue against her cheek as she scrolled through the endless downloaded games.

"okay, what game should we pick..."

she clicked on the game 'Geometry Dash'

"WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY THAT?" kuroo slammed on the table, making the camera capturing the screen go out of focus for a second.

"what's wrong with it?"

"he had like slither.io?" he pointed at a random place in the screen.

"and that's better than geometry dash?" she turned to him and gave him the judgiest look ever.

"shut the hell up, go play it on facebook games or something"

the girl ignored him and loaded the screen. the chat confused as ever to who these individuals were and if they should call for help or not.

Stereo Madness

she clicked on it and the level started.

as the music started, she would click the mouse to jump over spikes, screaming as she jumped over each one. she did this a few times before dying.

"you're so bad, here let me have a go"

he pushed y/n out of the frame, putting his hand on the mouse instead, still standing up but leaning over on the table.

he died right after the first spike.

kenmaslefttoe: am i supposed to report this live or smth

kozumenoticeme: i'm so confused

"and i'm so bad?" y/n asked kuroo, pointing to herself.

"shh, let me concentrate" the boy closed his eyes (while playing), making him die instantaneously.

"JUMP!"

he didn't click the mouse when the spike was incoming, making him die again.

"I TOLD YOU TO JUMP!" she stood up and flipped kenma's chair.

"I DID?" he put his arms out, reasoning with you.

"YOU'RE SO BAD!" y/n started pointing at kuroo's face from across the room.

"I'M JUST NOT TALENTED!" he put both hands on his chest "YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS!"

at this point the chat was half freaking out over the two random strangers on their screen, while the other half was lowkey entertained by their fighting.

kenmalover: i'm on the girls side she valid

kodzuhoe: kenma come back

nintendouzz: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

"okay guys, i've got more snac-" kenma walked through the door with a drink and chips, only to stare at two of his best friends fighting as his stream was live.

the two baffoons make eye contact with kenma and stop in their positions, which was one about to swing and the other sprawled on the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" kenma screamed for the first time in his life.

kuroo and y/n make eye contact before running for their lives out of the room, brushing past kenma's shoulder leaving him standing there at his door.

he looks over at his flipped chair and the ongoing death of his cube on the level stereo madness but he just lets in run.

mclover600: is he alive?

noticemekenken: i don't know