what a feeling

it was about 10 pm in tokyo. rainy, more like drizzling. you had just blowdried your hair, and now you were at your vanity doing your skincare. spotify was opened, playing on your computer. after a long day of hockey drama at kuroo's game, this was what you needed.

"y/n!" your mother called out from downstairs.

"yes mom?"

"would you like any cookies?"

"I already brushed my teeth! no thank you!" you replied

"okay! goodnight!" your mother answered back, you could hear the smile in her response.

grinning to yourself, you continued applying moisturiser to your face. that was when something erratic ruined the night.

"y/n!"

you sat completely still in your seat.

the voice called your name out again, "y/n!" and no, it was not your mother's sweet angelic voice, but a deep and annoying one. and it wasn't coming from the comfort of your own home, but outside of it.

you already knew who it was. immediately, you ran to your window, peeking your head out, seeing your best friend standing on your porch with hand around his mouth ready to shout your name again. when the two of you made eye contact, a snark expression appeared on his face. the scar across his eye still prominent, but he squinted at you anyway.

"y/n?" he said one more time, tilting his head all the way up to look at you.

"what." you were thrilled to see him, that's for sure.

"hey." veiny hands ruffling through his messy black hair, he smirked at you

"get out."

he grins from ear to ear, "let me take you on a date."

"no."

"really? you wanna say no?" he was nodding his head like he knew you wanted to. maybe you did.

"you're bleeding from your fucking face."

it didn't look like he was even dressed anyway. "where are we going? getting stranded in yokohama again?"

"i don't know..." he placed a finger under his chin, then he looked up at you again, almost pleading, "can i at least come in?"

"can you?" you taunted, but before you could even finish your sentence kuroo already sprawled running into your house. with your back against your window, you sighed. i could just never have a peaceful night, can i?

it would be a surprise if your parents never got the hint that kuroo was in the house by his shouting outside. he tiptoed up the stairs, and only gave you another snarky look when he opened your door.

when he appeared at your door, it was clear he's been outside for a while with droplets of water sliding down from his forehead, "you're dripping wet." you rolled your eyes.

"oh." kuroo realised out loud, as if he didn't know himself. "you don't mind if i-" he started suggesting, gently tugging at the bottom of his shirt.

"go right ahead." you casually walk to your bed, crossing your arms."just don't get it all over the floor."

eagerly, he reached the back of his shirt and pulled it over his head, figure right there in all it's glory, but all you could still think about was how your night was all ruined because of him. a second glance at him;

well, i guess this is also pretty nice.

before you could break a smile, he started careening over to your bed, immediately making you throw a towel at him, "clean yourself."