pay me $1000 or else i'll hurt your children

KODZUKEN - i am sorry.

LIVE NOW!

the livestream started. viewers started pouring in rapidly. the streamer stared at his 4k camera, having the solemnest face he's ever made.  

"i am here to make a public apology again." kenma started.

kenny_boy: is anyone else confused?

kenmaswife: what did he do

kodzukenluver: did i miss smth

"recently, i made an instagram post about two of my friends. i will not be saying any names. it was a picture of them without their consent in one of their intimate moments that should have been kept private from the internet."

his eyes would go down at his table every few sentences he spoke.

shoyoorange: is he reading from a script

kozumylove: blink twice if you need help

"from the bottom of my heart, i am very remorseful about my actions and i will not be doing this again." he said nonchalantly.

he continued. "after putting myself in my friends shoes, i am-" he stopped for a moment. "t-tre, tremendously. is that how you say it... umm tremendously apologetic. i'm sorry to everyone i've hurt because of this, please forgive me."

he continued to glare into his screen, his eyes going blank as he sat there, back slouched.

nintendouzz: are his friends holding him hostage

"no, my friends are not holding me hostage." he stated calmly.

suddenly, a muffled sound was in the background.

"what?" he tilted his chin up and mouthed to something behind his laptop.

callmeken: get this man some help 😭

kodzuhoe: is this a dare

iamkenough: kenma i can't take u seriously

kainobuyuki: i downloaded twitch just for this

kainobuyuki: i know l/n and kuroo made you do this

"please accept my apology" he looked down at his table, again, "yes." then he ended his stream.

the second the live ended, two people behind the screen walked up to him. the girl pushed his chair while the boy shot a foam bullet at him.

"you said you wouldn't shoot me!" kenma put his arms up defensively.

"that was the most forced apology i've ever hear." the girl commented.

"you were holding me at gunpoint the entire livestream..." the boy mumbled to himself, slowly moving his chair backwards as both of then came closer to him.

"do you know how many times someone has asked me today if this lady was my girlfriend?" kuroo pointed to y/n.

"they what?" she asked.

"too many!" he aimed the nerf gun to the blonde's head.

"woah woah, stop!" kenma covered his face with his hands, covering his eyes.

y/n grabbed onto kuroo's bicep, trying to ease him "okay, that's enough kuroo."

he looked at the girl before lowering his gun, but stared in kenma's direction again. "please don't do that again." he demanded, then he dropped the gun onto the floor and walked away.

y/n and kenma looked at each other at the same time, widening their eyes.

"scary..." she mouthed to kenma, jokingly, side eyeing the black haired boy. this caused kenma to softly giggle.

"what?" kuroo asked nonchalantly, turning around.

"nothing." y/n ran and jumped onto kenma's bed, landing yourself on the soft mattress. kenma walked up and took a spot on the bed beside her.

"you still owe use that dinner, you know" y/n jokingly said.

kenma took out his phone, going on to his delivery app and handed the phone to her. "here."

"wait, what?"

"just order what you want." he didn't even give it a second thought.

she eyed him before scrolling on the phone, "you're just gonna let me?"

"i have more money than you think"

"ooo~" she said suggestively. "maybe you can be my sugar daddy?"

"excuse me?" kuroo butted in.

"you heard me, kenma's gonna spoil me rotten from now on." she tried to go in for a hug with him, making him scoot over.

"please don't touch me" kenma said quietly.

kuroo raised his eyebrows, "oh really?"

y/n smiled, "yes, really." your arms wrapped around kenma again. this time, he just let you. he panned his eyes between your unguilty eyes and kuroo's fuming ones, feeling an unspoken tension from the two of them.

the two best friends held eye contact.

"tsk" kuroo clicked his tongue, then looked away.

his reaction made you annoyed. "kuroo! come here." you called for him, "why are you so moody?"

he came over to the bed, "long day" he slurred. then he jumped right in the middle of you and kenma, squashing you both.

"oww!"

he spread out his legs, making it so you had barely any space on the bed left. you almost fell off the bed.

"kuroo!" you slapped his back.

his chest laying on the bed, voice muffled by mattress. "sorry." he placed an arm around each of you.

"leave me alone." kenma said. neither of you guys did, he wasn't backing away either though.

"not until you leave me and her alone first."kuroo got up and lazily pointed his finger at kenma's face. by her, he was referring to y/n. obviously.

kenma got up too, "you guys aren't leaving me alone either." he stated.

"why are we all getting up" you complained, but still sat up anyway.

"if we all grew up together, do we really ever stop disturbing each other?" kuroo wondered.

"i don't know, i didn't know that came in the friendship contract." kenma shrugged.

"so we'll just disturb each other all the time?" y/n asked.

kuroo grinned, "isn't that what friends are for?"