the headphone challenge

i wrote a similar chapter for my kags book. just a reminder, once you wear the headphones, you can't hear anything :>

key given by kuroo inserted, your fingers turned the knob of the hockey homeroom. "why did kenma have to leave his stupid things in the room, uhgh.." you murmured to yourself.

as you opened the door, you weren't sure what you were expecting but it certainly wasn't this.

it was every single player on the hockey team in the room right now. chip bags laying on the floor, 1 litre bottles of sodas and red plastic cups spewed over the table.

"what the fuck...." you stood at the entrance, unsure of how to process this information.

you caught the eye of someone inside, lev? the grey haired freshman who was too tall for his own good? no, the guy kenma kept complaining about? "y/n! what brings you here?"

he knows my name?

own finger to yourself, "uh yeah hi, i'm here to retrieve somethi-"

"L/N!"

an even louder voice from the table looked over at you. oh yeah, that yamamoto guy. "you found our secret hiding spot?"

"your secret hiding what?"

"come in!" he stood up and motioned for you. hesitantly, you took a step inside as the door closed behind you. "what- are you guys doing?" you tried to point as something but there was just too many things happening for you to truly pin point anything.

he looked around, proudly, like it was his own home. "ahh..." he starts, putting an arm around you and strolling around, you take a double take to see it laid on your shoulder. "this is our homeroom. but, we usually just chill in here since the teachers never check this room."

you try to follow along, "ah, okay."

he continues, "so this is our, secret hideout spot!"

all you could wonder if kuroo knew about this. if he did it made perfect sense why he didn't want to come here today.

the only thing you could pinpoint this place too was that mojo dojo casa house you saw in that one movie with kuroo.

yikes.

the people you were more familiar with came around, heads perking up from that table. "oh, hey y/n!" yaku looked up from his phone.

"hey." you gave a quick wave.

a freshman that you didn't really recognise either came up from behind them, "we should play a game!" and then his eyes creepily panned to you "and l/n should play it first!"

"uhh-" you panned around the room, seeing if there was another y/n somewhere.

the other boys crowded around him, clobbering him with questions. "what game?"

the freshman with light brown eyes and brown hair pulls out some headphones from his bag, making the boys around him get super hyped.

wow, passionate music lovers.

what kind of game is this even? smh.