1

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: About the workNext Chapter: Chapter 2

[Ding Dong, the system is being bound]

[Progress 0%... 46%...... 100%】

[Binding successful, plane retail store at your service]

Stepping on the dirty dirt, looking around, it was dark and cold, there was no trace of people, and the silence made people panic.

Lu Sinian brushed the dust and sand in his hands, everything in front of him was unimaginably real, but in an instant he came to this strange place.

"This is the first world you are talking about?" He spoke.

[Master, after testing, has made a space-time jump, and there is no mistake] The cold mechanical voice sounded in his head.

Lu Sinian clapped his hands and wiped away the dirt left on his fingertips.

"Didn't you say you were going to open a small shop, and there wasn't much to open here?"

【Confirm the establishment of a retail store】 【Confirm/Reject】

"Confirm."

As soon as he finished speaking, not far from him, there were suddenly more wooden planks and stones in the air, and the foundation was built at an extremely rapid speed, and in just a few minutes, a small three-story western-style building was raised on the ground.

Lu Sinian's eyes were full of interest, and this wonderful power was really incredible.

He picked up his feet and pushed open the wooden door.

It's not like a general supermarket, but it's the front desk, and there are many containers in it, but it's particularly weird.

Although the exterior of the house was full of modern style before entering, the interior layout is extraordinary.

There are no shelves, only clusters of light floating in the air, mysterious patterns engraved on the walls, and a dim lamp hanging from the ceiling, not even the intensity of the light clusters.

It's not a big space, but because of the dim light source, you can't see the situation at a glance.

Lu Sinian bypassed those light clusters, and after walking inside, he found a set of tables and chairs in the corner, and the painting style was also very peculiar, the gorgeous aristocratic style of the Middle Ages, full of middle and two senses.

"System, are you sure this is a retail store?"

[In order to conform to this plane, the "Gothic" skin was deliberately selected] [The light cluster can be used as a shelf, which can be filled with goods to be sold, and a standard cash register can be configured, and the currency earned will be put into the counter and credited to the system account]

[In this mission, earn one million energy coins, Unlock at least ten commodities to start the next space-time jump]

Lu Sinian stretched out his hand, and sure enough, he touched a circular button on the side of the counter.

With a light touch, a square space pops up, and I understand that this is where the currency is placed.

[This building is divided into three floors, the first floor is the shop, the second floor is the main rest room, and the third floor has not been unlocked yet] [Does the host open the newbie gift package]