Chapter 90 - A Request: Prefect Team

Comincia dall'inizio

"And you'd be correct, but this is for her sake, especially after this morning." Ako shivers.

"What happened this morning?" I ask, curious.

"The Head Prefect... complimented my coffee." Ako says, dramatically.

"...And?" I ask.

"And that's it." Ako says.

"Good lord..." Kayoko says, holding her face.

"I... don't even know where to begin with that, Ako..." I say, feeling like I could use some coffee all of a sudden. "But why exactly do you need me here?"

"It's simple. You have the ability to make recommendations on the Prefect Team's training plans due to the authority granted to Schale." The bluette explains, before smirking. "We'll be able to schedule our training to take place on the beach with Sensei's cooperation."

"I knew Schale had a lot of power, but it really can do just about anything, huh?" Iori comments.

"This is Sensei we're talking about. He was trusted with guiding the students, so Schale's actions carry considerable weight." Chinatsu adds.

"Oh well, let's go and do it." I say.

"Eh?" Ako blinks. "Just like that?"

"I've seen Hina running on spite and caffeine once." I retort. "Plus, I've been in that same position before. If this helps her out, do you even need to ask for my help?"

"I... wasn't expecting you to go along with it so willingly." Ako's blue eyes widen.

"This IS Sensei we're talking about." Kayoko adds, Iori nodding along.

"Even Ako has met her match." The medic smiles.

The bluette sighs, but smiles in relaxation. "As long as we have Sensei's cooperation, that all that's left to do is convince the Head Prefect."

—————

And so, all of us- sans Kayoko, who stayed outside- proposed the idea to Hina. The small albino girl perked up as soon as I came in.

"Very well. Understood." Hina says, calmly.

"A-Are you sure, Head Prefect? It's okay?" Ako asks, surprised, prompting me to roll my eyes.

"What's the issue? The training camp is an annual event. There's no reason to be opposed." Hina points out, eyebrow raised.

"R-Right. I knew that." Ako says quickly.

Chinatsu sighs as Iori rubs her temples.

"That reminds me. I already scouted a location for this year's camp." The Head Prefect says. "The hell lodge at the foot of Gehenna's Hinnom Volcano. in District ninety four-thirteen." Ako's eyes blow open. "Even the Pandemonium Society shouldn't have any complaints about that location. If we're to do this training, we may as well be thorough."

"You want to go to the volcano again?!" Iori snaps. Hang on, again? "Even if the Pandemonium Society isn't forcing us to go?!"

Hina just blinks in confusion.

"H-H-Hold on just a moment, Head Prefect. You already made arrangements?" Ako asks, shakily. My ears pick up Kayoko snickering outside the room.

"Yes, because I assumed the Pandemonium Society would begin putting pressure on us right about now." Hina explains.

Ako freezes, looking terrified.

"What if y'all go to the beach?" I suggest.

"The... beach? What are you going on about, Sensei?" Hina asks, before turning back to Ako. "Is this what you wanted to talk to me about, Ako? A new site for training camp?"