Chapter 80

Hinari had actually fallen asleep while leaning against the tree. Only a loud explosion woke her up and she opened her eyes. Not far from her, the Uchiha saw a large flame rising into the air. She quickly stood up, looked into the distance and ran off.

Panic began to rise within her as she worried about her friends. She didn't know that Sasuke had been in Konoha a few hours ago and had revived the last four Kage with Orochimaru, who were now also coming to the battlefield. Hinari ran as fast as she could, always careful not to use too much energy. The sleep had done her good, but she should never have fallen asleep. Who knows what had just happened in her absence.

After hours, Hinari reached the battlefield where all the divisions were gathered. Several wooden stakes were scattered in the ground, while some panicked shinobi looked at their opponents. Hinari gulped when she saw the Juubi. But it wasn't just the ten-eighthsman that worried her. On his head stood two men who belonged to the Uchiha clan. The aura of both was strong and Hinari knew that the one on the right must be Madara Uchiha. Because Naruto was talking to the Uchiha on the left about peace, friends and hatred. At the same time, he called him Obito, whom Hinari had only heard of. She knew from Itachi and Shisui that Kakash had received his Sharingan.

"I will be Hokage one day!" Naruto shouted and looked at the Uchiha, who remembered himself. But he still wanted to go through with his plan for peace. "Then watch your friends die!" the Uchiha shouted, before wooden stakes were shot again.

Many shinobi tried to dodge, but didn't really succeed. Naruto was also shot at, which is why Hinata simply stood in front of him. Her determination could be seen in her eyes, but it was not the future Neji wanted for his cousin. Without hesitation, he also jumped in front of Naruto, always careful to protect Hinata as well. His eyes closed and he waited for one of the stakes to pierce him. But nothing happened, so he opened his eyes again.

"Hinari!" Naruto shouted delightedly when he recognized her chakra with his hermit mode. Her whole body was surrounded by a beautiful reddish-yellow color that was as warm as the sun. Her chakra was so warm that his eyes were literally burning. "Sorry I'm late. I fell asleep." Hinari said and received an incredulous look. "Whaaaat!" came from Ino and Sakura, which made Hinari laugh a little. "I've used up too much chakra."

Shikamaru could only shake his head. However, he was glad that she was here now. He had long thought that she had been injured and was staying somewhere. "An explosion woke me up." "Yes, the Juubi attacked the main cross animal." Sakura said, causing Hinari to look at her friend and Ino. Their fathers were in this building after all. With a small nod on their part, Ino and Shikamaru wanted to make it clear to the Uchiha that they were fine. They had grieved for a short time and unfortunately had to concentrate on the war.

"You shouldn't have..." Neji began and was interrupted by Hinari. "Too many have died already. You're a friend, so I'm not going to let you die." Hinari grinned and held the katana she had used to cut the wooden stake in two firmly in her hand. She realized that she was being watched and raised her head.

Black eyes met the same-colored eyes of Madara Uchiha. He was staring at the young woman, who clearly had to be an Uchiha. A quick glance at Obito was enough to make him wonder what that was all about. "Like Sasuke, she's the last survivor." Obito said, remembering the massacre and the day Itachi died. She had tried to attack him back then to protect Sasuke. However, it hadn't really worked.

Madara looked at the young woman again and kept his arms crossed. He didn't know what to make of it and yet he was curious. With a mere blow, she was able to cut the wooden pole into two pieces with her katana, while other shinobi had not even managed it with a jutsu. He raised his eyebrow questioningly as he sensed a chakra approaching. He knew this chakra and before he knew it, the Juubi was attacking again.

The bijuu ball came closer and closer to the alliance, which the hachibi tried to stop before more shinobi died. A firm pressure settled on his face until this pressure disappeared out of nowhere and an explosion could be heard several kilometers away.

"Am I too late?" "No, exactly right." grinned Naruto, who was being healed by Sakura because he had already used up a lot of chakra. Somehow they looked very similar. "Your friend will be here soon too." reported the man in the white cloak, who was the fourth Hokagr. But he wasn't the only one to show up, because just a few seconds later, all the Hokage of the last generation were standing in front of the alliance.

"It's been a long time, Hashirama." Madara murmured, his arms still crossed. The brown-haired man's gaze rose. "I don't have time for myself now Madara!" "Excuse me!" the Uchiha roared.

How dare he not have time for him!? Ever since he had sensed the Senju's chakra, he had been looking forward to fighting him! He clenched his teeth and drew his weapon. He gripped the handle of his weapon tightly and leapt towards the Senju. He would regret ignoring him!

Hinari recognized the situation and reacted faster than Hashirama could see. Just in front of his face, the weapon was stopped by Madara with her katana. Her friends looked at Hinari with wide eyes. She had really stood in front of the first Hokage!? Panic broke out in Shikamaru as he realized the danger. Would what he had known all day come true? Would Hinari put herself in danger after all, even though she had promised to take care of herself?