He couldn't. He wasn't a villain. Like that man who had murdered his father. 

~~~~~~

Plus, there were certain rules that he, Izuku, couldn't break. Like he said, shackles be shackling.

#1. Quirkless people don't fight back.

#2. Don't talk back.

#3. You are nothing. Believe it. Relieve it.

#4. Anything. ANYTHING. Can happen to you and you can't do anything.

#5. No one will believe you so don't talk to people.

#6. Give up. You can't be a hero. No actually. You're not allowed to be a hero.

There were so many more rules for being quirkless.

It was as if by being different. By being less. Society too deemed you as a person less.

He starts walking back home to the orphanage, still deep in thought and he passes under a bridge. He walks by a man-hole and as Izuku passes it, a green-slime like thing slither's out.

"Heeeeyyyyy." It says in a laid back way as slowly engulfs Izuku.

"Mphfphfpfhfpfhfpff." Izuku mumbles. His notebook is on his floor and the slime thing is slowly choking him. "MPHHSPFHSPFHWPSPP!"

He slowly gasps trying to breath but everytime he tries to draw air in, slime slowly slides down his throat. He can only gag from practice so many times. As his vision slowly fades to dark black, Izuku breathes in a gasp of fresh air.

BUT THAT WAS A JOKE RIGHT? A SIKE? COULD THEY BE JOKING?! WAS THE AUTHOR DUPING EVERYONE?!

No. It wasn't.

~

All Might's POV

There's a young man laying on the floor. He looks-

Alive.

I hope.

I'm not sure.

I rush over to the young man after I bottle the slime villain and start slapping his face.

"Come on, come on." I mutter.

With a gasp the poor boy sits up and bonks his head with mine.

His black hair looks green on closer glance and his clear green eyes widen as they take in me.

"I AM HERE!" I declare loudly.

He flinches from something and then beams at me. I take in the four freckles on both sides of his face. The burns on his arms worries me. I better remember what he looks like, in case I ever need to report abuse?

"All-All Might?!" The boy exclaims and jumps to his feet.

"I AM HERE!" I declare again.

He yelps and runs around me looking for something. With a sly grin, I pull his notebook from my pocket and show it to him.

"I AM HERE! AND I HAVE SIGNED YOUR NOTEBOOK!" I exclaim.

"Oh my gods-" The boy starts as he stares at his paper with goggling eyes.

I turn away from the boy and start preparing for my jump to the police station.

"Wait-" The boy says just as I do my last squat.

"I WILL NOW BE GOING TO TURN IN THE VILLAIN! SEE YOU LATER YOUNG MAN!" I scream as I jump into the air.

I zip safely through the air and make sure that the slime goo man- whatever it was, was still in my pocket. It was. But there was another green thing attached to my leg.

"YOUNG MAN?!" I scream as we slowly lose altitude and fall towards a roof.

That was why I couldn't jump as far. Well that and you know- my *Coff* problem *coff*.

I manage to safely land on the roof and grab the young man by his collar to lift him up to my eye level.

He winces and flinches as I do so and I take note of that.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I ask. "WE COULD'VE DIED. NO YOU COULD'VE DIED. WHAT - WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry... so - um - sorry." The boy stammers. "I just had to ask you something..."

"WHAT COULD BE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF AND ME?! ME! THE #1 HERO OF JAPAN!"

The boy blushes and look at me, without really looking at me. "I- I just wanted to ask if- if you thought that quirkless people could be heroes?"

I freeze and stare at him. "Are you quirkless my boy?"

"No-no." He stammers and blushes. "It's just, um, my friend. He-he really wants to become a hero. But he's quirkless."

"Well then," I say. "Tell that young man no. He can't be a hero."

"There's really no hope for him?" The young man asks, his voice quivering. "Even if it's his dream?"

"Yes. It's too dangerous for quirkless people. They'll die or they'll be in the way of other heroes who have to wait up or save them. It's dangerous for others too. Tell your friend that he can dream. But tell him to remember to dream something that is attainable." I say, my voice finalizing everything. "NOW I MUST GO AND DELIVER THIS TO -"

CUE INTENSE *cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

All Might was about to leave and deliver the villain to the police when he started coughing.

Um.

Why?

Did he catch a cold.

OMG can a hero catch a cold? CAN A PRO #1 HERO, MY IDOL, ALL MIGHT CATCH A COLD?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1240 Words-ish)

HAHA! TWO UPDATES IN A DAY. altho... no one rlly has read this yet.

lmao

😅

anyways ill try to do good.

tell me anything that you find weird pls. pls. pls. idk y im writing this.

i forgored. 

hahaha, i'll try to update soon but we'll see. :)

btw izu is still a small innocent bean