Chapter 51-Meeting with the police

Start from the beginning

"Do you genuinely believe we can control them like we control our heroes?" questioned the current president of the Hero Association, skeptically eyeing Drakon, who nodded confidently.

"Absolutely. We're humans, the apex predators at the peak of evolution. We have everything they envy—intelligence, wealth, land, and more. Manipulating these demons to work for us is a simple task. Besides, unlike with Nargant, we can attribute the demise of certain heroes or villains to the demons," Drakon asserted, his grin widening as he leaned back in his seat.

"He does raise a valid point," remarked a man, his fingers grazing his chin in thought.

"Saves us the trouble of covering up murders. No paper trails either," added another man, sporting a sly smile, earning agreements from the group. Meanwhile, Hawks cast a skeptical glance at Drakon.

"Are you certain it's wise to initiate contact this early?" Hawks queried Drakon, who frowned in contemplation.

"Ah, true. We need more information, don't we? We can't just make first contact without some leverage. Can I entrust you with this task, Hawks? You'll, of course, have the support of the Hero Association's information department," Drakon requested, prompting Hawks to sigh and nod as Drakon smirked.

"And what about the Yakuza, Prime Minister Aoki? Have you brought them under our influence?" the President of the Hero Association inquired.

"I'm still gathering intel before implementing laws to curb their control over Japan. They are one of our biggest opposing forces." the prime minister responded, earning a nod of approval from the president.

"You've all received your orders. This meeting is concluded," declared the president as the lights dimmed, and the attendees exited the room.

Hawks cast a lingering glance at the vice president, a sense of unease still lingering, before taking flight.

Elsewhere-
Four months had elapsed since Shinso's trial, and Izuku and Shinso currently engaged in sparring. Shinso threw punches, but Izuku effortlessly dodged them.

An uppercut from Shinso was deftly avoided as Izuku countered, hitting Shinso in the gut, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Enough hand-to-hand. Get back to cleaning," Izuku declared with a yawn.

Shinso, on the ground, coughed out some spit, taking a few moments to regain his breath before slowly getting back up.

"How are you so strong!?" Shinso inquired.

"Years of training," Izuku replied, glancing around the island.

"You've been cleaning faster than I expected," Izuku noted, observing that most of the trash was gone, leaving only the larger pieces.

"Yeah... It's been getting easier since I started working out. And the demon power thing," Shinso explained, to which Izuku nodded.

"By the way, you have a week left to clean this island," Izuku mentioned, causing Shinso's eyes to widen.

"I had a time limit!?" Shinso exclaimed.

"Yeah, I forgot to mention it. I've been busy too," Izuku admitted, reflecting on the past four months.

Shinso had gained control of his demonic side, increasing his strength and healing beyond average human levels, making beach cleaning more manageable.

Meanwhile, Izuku focused on demon-slaying, eliminating the demon in Namimori for Tsuna along with eliminating multiple nests for the Yakuza. He also would've met touya and Ryukyu's child as that was a exciting day for him.