false date

It's weekend and sona was preparing for her so called date tsubaki choose a very revealing clothes for her date

Sona- aren't this to revealing for a date??

Tsubaki- ohh non sense kaichou...it's your date you know..

Sona- you do know that y/n is really pissed off to that teacher....and you know how hard hor me to calm him down...

Tsubaki- on the contrary he is the one who choose this outfit...

Sona- eeehh???

Tsubaki- sigh~ look sona we all know y/n loves you so muh..we explain everything to him...and he is indeed the mananggal that lurking here...the reason why he is acting that way because of his medallion is vibrating...he doesn't want you to get hurt...he is worried about you..

Sona- i know what i am doing tsubaki...

Tsubaki- although he is way too cute to get jealous~ specially that teacher of yours snaking his arm and being touchy towards you~ he is really so jealous~

Sona- i know tsubaki....i know he is so jealous...and one thing i learn from that maniac he is living on the other side of town and i ask my friends that town is filled with aswang and mananggal mix in...that is why i am doing this...

Tsubaki- yeah i some of my school mates know that town too..because some of them are living on a neighbor town...even some teacher knew it too...and it happens that i reveal that we are helping to eliminate those creatures.

Sona- why did you reveal who we are???

Tsubaki- it happens that the school that i enter is a catholic school and most of the teacger is a nun...and i had a massive headache every time they held a prayers before class..

Sona- ha! It seems you are very unlucky huh...

Tsubaki- hey!! Unlike you...you are spreading your legs just to calm down that boyfruend of yours..good thing that he is infertile..if not you are pregnant now..

Sona- heh!! Atleast y/n is big~

Tsubaki- shush..now let's go or you will gonna be late...

Sona and tsubaki went to y/n

Y/n- hey~ you look so sexy on that clothes...

Sona- shut it....you choose this clothes not me..and my butt is still hurt after what we did last night...

Y/n- atleast you enjoy it....anyway what is your plan???

Sona- for now i don't have a plan...but i will take more information...

Y/n nodded

Sona- i should go....

Y/n- very well see you later dear..