classroom introduction

When y/n was now inside and he was about to introduce  him self.

Y/n- hello there i'm james hartfield and im from los  angeles the reason why i transfer here because i like the view and scenery and i would like to explore the culture in this country

Teacher-do you have any questions?

Random girl 1- hello james my name is katase i will ask a question are you a pervert?

Y/n-hehe no i'm not a pervert.

Teacher-alright next!!

Random girl 2- hello there im murayama! Would like to ask you what is your hobby?

Y/n- hehe my hobby or hobbies are cooking, playing basket ball, and reading.

Teacher-alright next

Random girl 3- hello im aika kiryu i will ask is do you have a girl friend?

Y/n- i dont have any.

Teacher-alright next!!.

Random boy 1- hey prince charming i'm matsuda! I will ask u do you like boobs? Or legs?

Teacher: matsuda!!

Y/n- none of your business!!

Teacher- enough of this question no mr hartfield please sit at the back of issei hyoudou. Issei please raise your hand!

Y/n-alright thank you maam!!

And he go to his assign seat

Issei-hello there im issei and im gonna be a harem king!! He reach he hand to y/n.

Y/n-hello there and good luck on to that!!

Then the class resumed.

Ddraig- oi issei i need to talk to you now!

Issei- huh!! Ddraig! Why?

Ddraig-its about the new student!

Issei-what about him??

Ddraig- becareful when you see him. Something is dark and sinister lies in him and i cant sense what is it or who he really is but please becareful okay?

Issei-alright ddraig and i will report this to rias.

Lunch time

Y/n-its lunch time where i can sit?? Ahh there i see a trees its nice to take a rest in there.

Y/n walk to the near tree

Y/n- alright im here uhh why is there a abandoned building here? Well what ever.

Unknown to him rias was looking at the window.

Rias-who is that guy??

Akeno- ara~ara~!! what is it boucho?!

Rias-who is that boy akeno?

Akeno- from what i had heard he is a new student who currently enrolled. Do you have any crush on him bochuo~

Rias- enough akeno!

Akeno- right~ right~!!

Rias- ( in her mind ) who are you??

After class

At the ORC

Issei-boucho!! I have a report  to you!

Rias-what is it issei?

Issei- we have the new student and he is in my class and his name was james hartfield!?